Awwweeee yeaaaaah, after all their bullshit, we can finally get a vote in

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by SIRSOG, Feb 27, 2012.

1. BREAKING NEWS: Colorado

Colorado gets over 180,000 signatures to put this on the ballot, over double what was required, and the state decided over half were not legit and we needed more.....

so we got more, and we got enough, they lose, we win (well, we win this battle, now to win the CO war)

2. Good luck, Colorado. Show the rest of the country how it's done. :metal:

3. It all starts with one state
    Show us the way CO!

4. Actually, MA already plans to legalize, so follow us, bitch ;)

5. already plans to, or already has enough signature to get it on the ballot

because there is a MASSIVE difference, and if MA follows the same structure, you needed those sigs already

6. Really? Thats awesome news! Do you guys have a bill getting passed soon?

7. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

already plans to, or already has enough signature to get it on the ballot

because there is a MASSIVE difference, and if MA follows the same structure, you needed those sigs already[/quote]

I'm almost positive plans to, at least that's what I read on one of the forums the other day. 58% of our voters are for it. I'll have to check again but I'm almost certain it's on the ballot.

[quote name='"LeroyDankins"']

Really? Thats awesome news! Do you guys have a bill getting passed soon?[/quote]

In November :D it's likely to pass, unless the government pulls some kind of shenanigans.

8. There are 8 states with a legalization bill on the ballot for 2012. If we don't see at least one of the 8 states get it passed this year, I will be convinced that the voting is rigged.

9. I planned on moving my family out west to Colorado in the next 10 years and this news makes me feel soooooo happy Gogo Colorado!!!!! Get that ish passed!!!!

10. High five if you're a CO native!!

[​IMG]

11. *high five*

12. just for info

13. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

aaah, yea its gotta get through that hearing!!!!

GET YOUR VOICE OUT[/quote]

About to start sending mad emails allll week man. I NEED this to pass. Wouldn't this mean you couldn't get fired for showing up positive?

14. *high five* man....

I knew there was a reason I was born here...

...lolololol jk jk. :p

15. legalized weed and mountains

my life will be fucking complete lol

(now all i need is a good job to supplement that complete life.....)

16. Right!!?

*high five* AGAIN! :hello:

17. I still don't get it.

If passed, Feds will leave that state alone?

18. well it will technically still be federally illegal, but we dont have to go to a dispensary/ have a med card to legally buy/grow lol

there will we fucking weed stores!!!!