So long, old friend

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by partyNbullshit, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Well that's pretty dang stupid. Heaven forbid we actually let adults be responsible for their own health and actions.

2. This is interesting since the Boston Metro area has the highest rate of marijuana use in the country. The city of Boulder Colorado coming in second place.

Boston coming in at 12% and Boulder at 10% compared to the nation average of 5%.

3. "The new regulations will still allow convenience stores to sell cigars and blunts, but only if they are sold in packs of four or more."

Dumb law, but it's not like you won't be able to get blunts anymore.

4. So now you have to buy a pack? Stupid, but really nothing to cry about.

5. Yeah, except it is just one more civil liberty taken away by government. We shoudn't be crying, we should be shouting in the streets. :mad:

p.s. and I don't even smoke blunts.

6. #7 Mugetsu, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    Our nation is falling to pieces and what are we doing to solve this?..... Banning blunt wraps..... I this a joke? Honestly, its disgraceful to think taxpayer dollars fill the pockets of these elected officials, and that banning "blunts" was important enough to be on their agenda. Downright shameful..... Alcoholism and alcohol related deaths run rampant and yet this is a priority?.... This nation really needs to get it's priorities straight....smh....

7. Hell they're not even banning them really. Just making it harder to get them. The issue isn't the law itself. It's the principal of it and why they even devote time and resources to this.

8. [quote name='"Visionary"']
    Hell they're not even banning them really. Just making it harder to get them. The issue isn't the law itself. It's the principal of it and why they even devote time and resources to this.[/quote]

Exactly.....

9. [quote name='"Desky"']This is interesting since the Boston Metro area has the highest rate of marijuana use in the country. The city of Boulder Colorado coming in second place.

Boston coming in at 12% and Boulder at 10% compared to the nation average of 5%.[/quote]

Highly doubt. Where are these facts that u speak of there.

10. Ok so let's take away the things that are safe to smoke(well sort of safe lol, better then bible paper and other ghetto Crap people smoke from).just to make sure people are more exposed to tobacco or smoking from cans or other complete bullshit BECAUSE YOU FUCKING KNOW THEY ARE GONNA SMOKE EITHER WAY.

11. I never really got the whole thing on banning blunt wraps. They say its to prevent kinds from smoking... but you can't smoke a fucking wrap hahaha. You're gonna need to fill it with something, and if you already have something to fill it with, there are still so many alternatives to blunt wraps.

So....

Damn, now I want to smoke a blunt wrap. I haven't used one in like two years :smoke: