Help Please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Reggae420, Mar 12, 2009.

1. I am making a schedule for my plant and I am on the feeding section of it, I have all three fox far products (Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom) My problem is that on the site it says to use both Grow Big and Big Bloom during Vegging, does this mean that I would put a dosage of each into the water? Can I mix them into one bottle or do I have to make one bottle with Big Bloom and One Bottle with grow big?? Thanks

2. you mix 'em together but never together without water. I like to put one of them in a bucket then add the water to sorta mix it up and by now the air pump is running. I thoroughly mix my syringe used for measuring then release the other one slowly and let it bubble and let it settle for the ph test hours later

3. Okay so if the instruction is to put 1 tbs of grow big and one tbs of Big Bloom pre gallon I can just get a gallon of water and stir in one tbs of each and mix that and Im good?

4. Yes...just mix one into the water, stir well, and mix the next, stirring well. Then make sure your Ph is correct before adding to your plants.

5. okay thanks man