Collector needs a new strain. Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BiggFunkNugg, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Ok, I want a New strain. It has to be a VERY high yielder , knock you on your ASS and also produce sticky dank smelly nugs. I already have A SHITLOAD of strains which are good in their ways but no single strain stands out as the champion. It has to be good INDOORS and in SOIL. I also don't want to double up on any of the strains I already have, which are BLACK DOMINA X WHITE WIDOW, T-1000, ORIGINAL MISTY, POWER PLANT, PSYCHO PLANT, BIOHAZARD, BLUEBERRY SKUNK, DUTCH TREAT X NORTHERN LIGHTS, and ROMULAN. I have been looking into Chocolate Chunk, Heavy Duty Fruity and everything made by Soma. A little help?

2. purple mr nice, banana, trainwreck, OG kush

3. im smoking some Blueberry X Banana and Banana X skunk but i have no Blueberry Skunk =(

4. Who sells Banana to canada? sounds scrumptious. mmmm. now i'm really interested but cant find em.

5. arjans haze, diggity dank shit.

6. you need diesel

7. Master Kush for sure. That will knock you out completely. If you can't get ahold of it go for OG kush.

8. These are most deffinately the strains you need to get.

9. Havent ever seen it being sold as a seed or clone... but "Face Off" is some pretty decent shit, had it a couple times, kinda reminds me of Trainwreck

10. put it this way..

i got a buddy with 3 rooms in one pad.. 2 600s per room.. he pulls 3 lbs out of each room with banana.. all SUPER.. i can even link a nug photo if you need.. getting the genetics isnt all that easy.. but not too hard ;).. seeds are fairly easy to mail and come across for me.. PM

11. Kandahar is high yeilding poo :) absolutely fucking delicious

12. White K.C., White Rhino

13. Skunk X Banana #???

hydro

[​IMG]

14. http://highgrade-seeds.com/seedlist.html

this is where im gettin my next seeds, they have a shit load of hybrids and nice strains to grow like: avalanche, blue skunk, blue widow:) , blue haze, Panama Red, Poison Afghan, Brainwreck, and many more. I think im gonna go with the blue skunk or blue widow anyone try it?