12/12 to harvest pics update weekly

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chimera, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Today marks the first day of 12/12, day 27 from popping there skiny little heads up.

Here is the set-up:
    Hydro - DWC/Bubbler - resevior is 18 gal storage bin rigged with 3 dual port air pumps.

2 plants - 3rd gen femminized bagseed.

Lights - 2 400 watt Hps system, will run 1 with MH conversion bulb.

2 circulating fans, 1 exhaust fan(datona 8")

temp 75-80

Ferts Flora Nova with floralicious as suppliment. PK 13/14 for bud building will use in week 5.

pH 5.5, current tds/ppm 425 or appx .9 ec.

closet grow - dim - 3.5'x6'x7.6.

First picts to follow.

2. By the way the canopy is currently at 17".
    jan0507 001.jpg

jan0507 002.jpg

jan0507 003.jpg

jan0507 004.jpg

3. ladies are looking nice and healthy, keep up the good work!

4. Thanks!

5. those fuckers look lush. pics like that make me want to go hydro.

6. picks like these are what put me over the edge too. That and I am a control freak. heehehehe, snicker, snicker. Some day I'm going to get one of those intelidose controlers and then I'll really have it made.

I was actually planning on letting them go for another week, but, as you can see they have filled the space and its time to flower.

7. I forgot to mention the main stem is just over 22".

8. the only thing holding me back from going fully hydro is the attention to detail, and how the time it takes to monitor everything. i barely have enough time to sustain my soil grow. next grow is gonna be coir and perlite, maybe some hydroton (sp?) clay pellets for root structural integrity.

9. those are some good looking plants +rep!

10. Thank you, its been another fun grow so far.

11. Hey just wanted to give props to those who have added to my rep points, thanks toasty, jay and monte.

12. Just taking ANOTHER look chimera...love it, keep up the good work!

13. Yo mon, wait till Friday nights picts, I was just in there doing the nute change thingy, decided to measure them, my canopy is now 23"!!!! That 6" in 5 days, damn ya got love it.:smoking:

14. Well here's this weeks picts. Whatca think.
    jan1207 001.jpg

jan1207 002.jpg

15. dayum! nice grow chimera... lots of foliage! +rep bro!!

16. Thanks, the canopy covers a sqr meter, not bad for 2 plants, their thirsty bitches though, sucking up 2+ gals a day, currently.

17. Have you switched to 1 MH bulb and 1 HPS yet or is it still 2 HPS

Looks like more Wattage = more grow-age.. hehe

+rep for all the idea's and helpfulness!

whats the distance from your bin to the light? (how much usable grow room do you have?)

18. Have you switched to 1 MH bulb and 1 HPS yet or is it still 2 HPS

They currently have 1 of each on them, during veg I used just the MH.

Looks like more Wattage = more grow-age.. hehe

Yes more light does convert to bigger healthier looking plants, but there are still alot of variables besides the light that contribute to the growth. I beleive that the amount of air you provide the roots is equally as important to large, fast growing plants, cuase more air means more roots and to get hugh plant one needs massive root system.

If you remind me at the end of the grow I'll take a pict of my root balls.

whats the distance from your bin to the light? (how much usable grow room do you have?)

I try to keep my light 12-16 inches away from the plant and my total usable grow space is a max of 54ish inches, more than that and like the dude in greek mythology, I'm afraid they'll get there buds fried. Ok when I get to the max height my light will only be 8-10 inches away from them.

Thats why I'd recommend anyone growing with less space to screen(scrog) there grow. Don't want burned bud and the screen is the most effective way to force a plant to grow horizontal instead of vertical.

I do want to point out my nute level, its 500ppm or 1eC, that is all not 1500-2000 like ppl who burn the shit out of there plant thinks they need to be not the recommend nutrient level recommend by the MFG.

19. Boy are they ever thirsty today, I'm in the process of completng a 3 gallon nute top off and I probably could put a 4th in there. Thats a 1/3 of my total resevior. I was reading a post were it was suggested that you could go 4-5 days without topping off or even checking there hydro grow, man if I did that my plants would be in sorry ass shape.

So anyhow I thought I'd post a pict of the root zone and a couple of picts of the ladies, just couldn't help taking more picts, there so damn sexy.

jan1307 003.jpg

jan1307 002.jpg

jan1307 001.jpg

20. no comments. Well, then I guess I'll blow my own horn, damn nice bushy plants. I my plants look just like yours, so cool. Well time to smoke a bowl of their momma/auntie.