8 White Widows (updated Daily)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tenacity2986, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Wattup to my friendly grasscity community!

This is my creation of an indoor grow journal.

Specs:
    400 watt Mh/hps switchable
    8 White widows from Dr. Chronic
    And a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeee.:)

Questions and comments gr8tly appreciated !

Attached Files:

2. Are those female seeds white widow, or what company? What soil are you using? female seeds white widow is nute sensitive.. so, depending on your soil, I would wait several weeks before giving them any type of nutrients.

Good luck.

3. I would say they are Dr. Chronic WW, wouldn't you? I'm pullin up a chair for this one.

4. Dr. Chronic doesn't make White Widow, he's a distributor.

5. Dr. Chronic White widows. I selected them from the femaleseeds.nl tab on his homepage.

Im using Foxfarms Happy Frog soil(organic). And all i can say is B-E-A-utiful...

6. Yeah i got the white widow and grapefruit from female seeds.nl - So far so good! And i'm using FoxFarm Ocean organic.

7. That's beautiful, man. I, too, was thinking about Dr.Chronic WW for my first indoor grow. Make sure to post tips, man.
    Happy harvest, dude.
    :smoke:

8. Do you have the plants under MH or HPS right now? Is it recommended to switch to hps when inducing flowering, or to use hps for the entire grow?

9. Currently, they are shining under a 400 watt MH. But you can bet that the minute I turn them to 12/12, Im going to use HPS. How tall should they get before I put them into flowering since my space is 8 ft tall but the lights can be adjusted to a maximum height of 6 and a half feet. I want the plants to be no taller than 4ft at harvest. Watta ya think mate?

Im not going to be around for the long weekend. Im leaving today, Friday, and probably getting back on Monday. Hopefully a thorough watering and they'll manage on their own.
    :eek:

10. well, usually when preflowers show you can put it into flowering cycle, if you don't want higher than 4 ft why not give Vokal's LST method a shot?

11. yea as of rite now, im looking at about 5 weeks from seed through veg, and regardless of whether i see preflowers or not, which likely i wont, imma put them on for 9 weeks of flowering.

I really only have about 14 weeks for the entire grow. It has to definatley be cultivated and harvested by New Years and that is ultimately the latest day i can wait.
    ________________________________​

Is this going to subsequently effect the overall yield?

And would preflowers show with the lights on for 18 hours?

should i gradually decrease lighting or can i just suddenly decide one day to put it into flowering and just give it 12 hours from than on?

Here are some additional pics for the weekend. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

12. Hey everyone, Im back from my weekend getaway.
    Its amazing how much they grew in 2 days of no supervision/co2.
    Check em out!!! and can some one please help me with the questions i had in the previous post?!:confused:

Attached Files:

13. your plants look beautiful!

14. thanks danknugz420. someone once told me, its not how beautiful ur plants are, its the conditions you grow them in that counts. Hopefully I can manage to have beautiful AND high yielding plants! (am i being too greedy?)

I Love knowing that I have 8 99.9% feminized white widows! hehehehe:D

comparitively, does topping or not topping affect the overall yield considerably?
    My plants cant get taller than 18 inches in the veg state since i can only allow them a max of 48 inches (doubles to triples in flowering.) Anyone suggest topping these guys or is it not gunna matter?

15. Looking verry good man. Yea must be a ton of weight off your shoulders knowing that you'll have all or allmost all females. I'm gonna pull up a chair for this one for sure. You don't have to answer but I was just currious if you lived in the states man.PEACE

16. Yea i live near NY.

17. Damn your lucky, I know there is some good ass weed around there.

18. Tru dat D-dog
    BUT with prices with what there at down here, I figured this would be the best way from going bankrupt.lol.

Here are some pics I just took today at about 5:45pm

I have a pic with a continuum for ph readings and litmus paper.

What do you guys think I should consider for the reading I took?

Its kinda hard to decipher but i think with a few opinions i can get a piece of mind.
    I tested the water im using so i dont bump into any problems down the road.

MJ should be grown b/w 5.5 and 6.5 id say. More opinions the better, so leave a shout out n let me know!!!

Attached Files:

19. They look nice and nice setup...do you test the soil too with those papers? or ya wheres the And a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeee?....lol

20. lol, yea the soils pre treated and adjusted to abt 6.2 so i figure as long as the water im using is around that 2, i shouldnt have any ph problems.

Imma harvest around christmas so hopefully i have HUGE partridges in my pear trees.

WRinkling and twisting leaves a sign of overfertilizing?!