500 internal server error.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #1 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    I'm having a problem. When ever I log into my GC account on my PC it takes me to the normal page and everything is fine and dandy. But as soon as I try to open and view a thread it comes up with 500 internal server error. And under that is a straight line and then it says nginx. I can view threads fine when I'm logged out, but as soon as I log in it takes me right back to this page.

It's not my browser because I've tried all different ones. It's not my wifi beacause it does it even when I try to log in at a friends house. So it defiantly has something to do with my account. The only reason I can post this is because I'm using the app.

Anyone know how to fix this?? It's been like this for about 3 weeks. It was working fine before that. Please help if you can, thanks.

2. #2 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    This is what it looks like when I recreate the problem on my iPhone.

Attached Files:

3. Bump. Can't any1 help?

4. Help Pl0x? Lol ffs

5. How did you make this thread and stuff? I 504's and a 503 earlier today, but I haven't experienced a 500. If it's on both your PC and iPhone, you account might've been corrupted somehow. If it continues to happen, I'd try making another account and seeing if it still gives you internal server errors.

6. Well I made the thread on my app. Yea I think it must of gotten fucked up somehow. I fell like there would be a way to fix it without opening a new account.
    Basically GC only works on my app

7. I tried many different things but never could reproduce this

8. #8 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you click where it says 500 internal server error. > the arrow. It will take u to it . That's only on the iPhone. When I do it on my computer it automatically goes to the 500 error.

Attached Files:

9. I am sorry but i can't still reproduce this. Here is where it takes me when i click that arrow on iPhone

Attached Files:

10. That's the problem >.>

11. I am honestly sorry but what is the problem ? please try explaining further as i am not getting anything.

12. The problem is, it works fine for you but it is broken for me.

13. What is your IOS version ? Can you please try to supply more details both about your PC configuration ( OS , browser ) and your iPhone

14. #14 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 8, 2011
    I mean I could but I'm 99% sure it's on GCs end. I'm gonna try to upload a video that might give you a better idea of whats happening.

15. My guess is, this is a pretty popular Sunday and the "500 internal server error" will be over in a few hours.
    Until then, enjoy your day. :)

16. #17 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 8, 2011
    Try reading the first post, this has been happening for over a month. It's not like "sometimes it works, sometime it don't" it just doesn't work lol. Enjoy your day.

17. :rolleyes: beats me, I have yet to receive one error or the slightest amount of lag
    excuse me for trying to help!

18. If this was on Grasscity side everyone else would get the same error message , thats why it is best for you to answer asked questions so we can assist further

19. #20 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 8, 2011
    Did you watch the video by any chance?

Btw I have tried it on 4 different computers in 2 different wifi networks. Also it happens on 2 different iPhones that I have. Both happens when I'm using either the wifi or the cellular Data. It's not on my end.

Lemme find out the specs you asked for and I'll get back to you.