420BABY discount not working?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by spock, Apr 22, 2010.

1. so when i type in the discount code it tells me "Coupon code "420BABY" is not valid."

i want my awesome discount~ ToT

could this be to do with the fact that i'm in the UK?

2. Where you are shouldn't be an issue and the code should be valid. SJ is probably not available right now but I'll make sure he hits this thread as soon as he can. Just make sure to check back because, if there is an issue, he'll fix it immediately so you, and others, can place your orders.

Thanks for letting us know that you are getting a not valid message. I apologize for the inconvenience.

3. im having the same problem... i wanted this ash catcher, but the code says invalid. :confused:

4. Mine is not working either, I hope they fix it soon >.>

5. Thanks for letting us know that you are having issues as well. I've sent SJ messages via every route I have but he's 6 hours ahead of me and it's 8:30p my time. My guess is that he's sleeping. :p As soon as he wakes up, he'll be on top of this and fix this for you guys immediately.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you check back to this thread for his post stating that it's fixed. :)

6. i hope it gets fixed~ i want that ash catcher... :hello: Thanks!

7. Just wanted to say that 420BABY is working for me again.

And also, since it's about discount codes, how long are you guys thinking of keeping the over $200 free shipping code? It's cheaper to buy my bong and spoon with that deal rather than 420BABY, but the spoon is out of stock.

I'm just worried that I'm going to miss both discounts waiting for the spoon.

Thanks!

8. thanks a lot, RMJL! it's working now :3