Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Enemizz, Oct 12, 2011.

1. [quote name='"cordor"']Has anyone seen this yet?

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHHv421MzRI[/quote]

I kind of wish that's what BO2 was like. It'd be different and it looks like a lot of fun. Shame it's a pc game and I personally don't like shooters on pc

2. lol that's alliance of valiant arms. it's a free ijji game. it's not bad actually

3. Didn't know that thanks for informing me :p:smoking:

was wondering why it looked so weird

4. Who's down for mw3??

5. [quote name='"whitey1488"']Who's down for mw3??[/quote]

I am! Ps3?

6. Got called a modder last night because I shot too fast. I'll take it as a compliment.

Anybody check out the 1v1 and 2v2 modes? I just played 1v1 and it was pretty boring. Got put into a match against a guy who already had a few kills, beat on him for a little bit until he quit and someone else joined and got beat.

The mode in itself just doesn't work out very well. I can see it getting frustrating having to play against multiple people because the person before rage quit.

If I play again, I'm either using ninja pro or sitrep pro, since you can hear people that are using ninja pro with it. I don't see myself getting into these game modes though.

I am glad they released some free stuff though, even if it is just a part of a plan to make more money by getting people to buy the other tiny maps they're coming out with.

7. 1v1 sucks, 2v2 is awesome

8. I used to only play 1v1 on cod4 that was my shit.

9. [quote name='"Spyder"']Got called a modder last night because I shot too fast. I'll take it as a compliment.

Anybody check out the 1v1 and 2v2 modes? I just played 1v1 and it was pretty boring. Got put into a match against a guy who already had a few kills, beat on him for a little bit until he quit and someone else joined and got beat.

The mode in itself just doesn't work out very well. I can see it getting frustrating having to play against multiple people because the person before rage quit.

If I play again, I'm either using ninja pro or sitrep pro, since you can hear people that are using ninja pro with it. I don't see myself getting into these game modes though.

I am glad they released some free stuff though, even if it is just a part of a plan to make more money by getting people to buy the other tiny maps they're coming out with.[/quote]

When did those come out? Do you i have to buy anything in order to play 1v1 or 2v2? Sounds like alotta fun!

10. #1910 Mogwai, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    I don't get why they added 1v1. Booster central

11. Came out last night I believe. It's a free download for the two maps, but they're coming out with quite a few more maps that will cost money.

Apparently they've been monitoring for boosters. They won't catch all of them, but it's still good that they realized it would be an issue.

12. I just played last night for the first time since minecraft came out, and there were like 7 new content drops haha. I played like two 1v1 games, just ran around like an asshole with dead silence and a riot shield with melee. Was alright. Kinda boring. Played 3 2v2's, all on that erosion map. First two games we won, then it took my team mate and put him on the other team, then I won the third game and got off. 2v2>1v1

13. [quote name='"Spyder"']

Came out last night I believe. It's a free download for the two maps, but they're coming out with quite a few more maps that will cost money.

Apparently they've been monitoring for boosters. They won't catch all of them, but it's still good that they realized it would be an issue.[/quote]

Wait but how do you get the maps? And i just checked the menu and could not find the 2v2 or 1v1 section

14. [quote name='"Arso"']

Wait but how do you get the maps? And i just checked the menu and could not find the 2v2 or 1v1 section[/quote]

This. I'm on a PS3. I had a update tonight but I don't see a 1v1 or 2v2 anywhere.

15. Ps3 doesn't get it until June. June 22nd I believe

16. [quote name='"Mogwai"']Ps3 doesn't get it until June. June 22nd I believe[/quote]

ya, its shitty having the PS3, but i have gone through a few X Boxes and after i got my PS i decided to never buy an X Box again.

now, if i had the money, i totally would.

i can see where paying to go online eventually pays off if you're into COD

17. 3v3 up. Pretty fun

18. add austin jibs pW

19. Would anybody like to play on Xbox with a friend of mine on some tdm?

20. #1920 Spyder, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    My bad, should have mentioned it would be a month later on PS3 like Mogwai said. Pretty dumb IW does that... I heard Treyarch plans on releasing all dlc for both consoles on the same dates, so that's good news for you PS3 users.

On a side note, I haven't smoked in a few days and I was doing work with the .50 cal earlier.
    Guess weed doesn't make me all that much better. Still probably going to pick some up and end this little t-break (planned on doing it longer.. but fuck it (butt fuck it lol (parentheception)))