Video Games With Marijuana Smoking.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by GM-2X, Sep 27, 2011.

1. List video games that support marijuana smoking in them. That are great to play.

2. Postal, although, the withdrawals are heavily exaggerated. Saints row, call of duty MW2, thats about all I can think of right now.

3. Any comedy video games?

4. saints row 2. its a whacky game, but in a good way, know what im saying?

5. gears 3 gives 420 points for certain enemes, 420 max ammo on some guns

6. In Deus Ex: Human Revolution some of the NPCs that smoke cigarettes exhale a bit to much smoke for it to be tobacco. Also the address to you apartment building is 420.

7. i need to make a game based on marijuana.

millionaire highdea

8. The NPC's also call them cigaweeds...which is pretty straightforward lol =p

9. [quote name='"Slater420"']Gta iv[/quote]

Bad ass game

10. La Noire has a reefer madness mission

11. [quote name='"RongBip"']Postal, although, the withdrawals are heavily exaggerated. Saints row, call of duty MW2, thats about all I can think of right now.[/quote]

Mw2? Wtf

12. yea bro, nothing in gameplay, but remember the "blunt force" and "joint ops" tags with weed leafs all over it. Thats a pretty significant reference, I was surprised to see it in the game personally:smoke:

13. you forgot "high command" lol i was surprised as well
    if i remember correctly you could also have a mj leaf as emblem

14. Also "Pineapple Express" "So Baked" and "Iron Lungs."

15. wait MW2 has people smoking bud

edit: awhh nvm.. In MP they have a cannabis symbol for your emblem

16. [quote name='"RongBip"']
    yea bro, nothing in gameplay, but remember the "blunt force" and "joint ops" tags with weed leafs all over it. Thats a pretty significant reference, I was surprised to see it in the game personally:smoke:[/quote]

Ohhhhh yeahh i completely forgot about that. I was thinking about singleplayer and was like wtf no one smokes bud in that game lol

17. Some kind of game based on marijuana would be pretty chill :smoke:

18. World of Warcraft

Hookahs in pretty much every city. And those huge ass pipes in Thunderbluff.

[​IMG]

19. GTA IV or San Andreas.