Assassin's Creed: Revelations E3 2011

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SupremeToke, Aug 29, 2011.

1. I'm so stoked...I haven't even played the game yet but I'm addicted to just roaming the large, vast cities in Brotherhood and II when I'm high. It's like a fucking journey that trips me the shit out.

Here's the trailer, oh my God I'm so excited for this fucking game!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6Q14vBB1c]Assassins Creed Revelations E3 2011 Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

2. Yea I'm excited about this too. But this still means that an Assassin's Creed 3 will eventually come out right?

3. What do you mean an Assassin's Creed 3? Brotherhood was basically AC3, but Revelations is probably the last one. Ezio is old as shit now, he's pretty much done. And Revelations in considered EP3 to Brotherhood...not III.

4. What they're doing is each character gets their own "series." AC1 was Al-tair, and AC2 is Ezio. Brother and Revelations is Ezio were basically expansion to AC2. Assassin's Creed 3 should be another character.

5. I fucking love AC Brotherhood you guys should play some manhunt with me tomorrow

6. I'm so baked...I can't understand what you just said. I'll take note of it when I can comprehend that shit. :smoke:

7. ^ "So we're sort of creating a nexus if you will in Revelations that will sort of align the destinies of all three major characters of the franchise and in one fell swoop we're going to reveal a lot of the elements that surround that mystery.""

I want this motherfucking game now, if I was cartman I would probably freeze my self, so that it can be here quicker.

8. It'll ruin the game if you don't play everything in order.

9. who the hell said anything about not playing in order?
    more crack smokers interacting me with again?
    I own all the ac titles that came out for 360. Why else do you think I highlighted that part, because fuckers (ubi) didnt reveal nothing yet, keep throwing cliff hangers at me, fucking mofo's.

10. I kind of already have a sense of what's going to be revealed with Dezmon and how his ass ties into everything. It's probably going to be a really good twist though.

11. I think whoever was referring to AC3 means a continuation of the other ancestors of Desmound rather than continuing the life of Ezio (and Revelations has to be his last title, they are making a film about the later years of Ezio when he is old and grey and the templars come after him again)

Im pretty sure its obvious the assassins at one time or another, somehow cross bred, or are a hybrid of the "ones before" the eagle vision and stuff.... Being able to use the relics of "the ones before" and shit..... maybe not all the assassins, but Desmound and his ancestors, i believe are some hybrid....

But what they have said about the ACTUAL AC3 (not brotherhood/revelations) is that the game is going to be vastly expansive, crossing multiple time lines on multiple continents..... and you search for, and likely find all of the tombs hiding the pieces of eden..... I fucking love these games way too much lol

12. Ive never heard anything like that about ac 3..ever! Knowing ubisoft, I seriously doubt they will make it like that. The fuckers(ubi) dont make games so they will be enjoyable for us to play for a shit load of hours, they make the games in way thats it fun for them to make, not taking into the account, that the average ac fan (<for example) will replay the whole game 4,5 times over and turn every stone, and they (ubi) dont take in the account that some stuff can get rather annoying.

ps: i added you on xblive, im curse of evil, so accept it when you get a chance. thanks

13. #14 SIRSOG, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea I read all of this before brotherhood even released lol, they probably realized that's just too much fuckin work for 1 release hahahahahahaha. If I can find links I defs will post them. And I did see you add me last night, I was on netflix on the 360 cause that much will work over my hotspot hahahahaha

14. This is a really good assumption! I fucking love these games too haha, especially with a few mods if you wanna go there.

15. never played with mods lol.... how the hell does that play out??

Since i slacked on getting brotherhood im still working on getting my online profile to a higher level lol.... shits WEAK without all those perks

16. shit i still need to get a 360 so i can get revelations. shits gona be epic

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Commented Gamescom Walkthrough
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTypXe29dyg]Assassin's Creed Revelations - Commented Gamescom Walkthrough [ANZ] - YouTube[/ame]

17. Lol i had to stop watching when it got to the Altair mission, i aint about to ruin the fun stuff hahahahaha

Looks so good, only it seems the guard AI was dropped down a little bit in skill, maybe just for the beginning of the game or something, but he ran RIGHT behind those 2 and in brotherhood, through most certainly would have seen you as soon as you picked up pace hahaha

18. HAHAHAHAHAHA guys, check out what i found a few mins ago

Assassin

19. ah, it fucking double posted