Holy shit BF3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by OneLove22, Mar 3, 2011.

1. #1 OneLove22, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-XuVqWWOuI]YouTube - Battlefield 3 Gameplay Footage[/ame]

2. WOW! those graphics are unreal!

CANT WAIT!!!

3. & just think, those are pre-alpha graphics ( for the PC of course. ) I can't wait to see what this game looks like at release, hopefully looking even that good for consoles.

4. The new frostbite looks insane... and this gameplay is just wow.

5. Looks CRISPEH....wowzzzzzzzz....look forward to this-Thanks for post

6. Game is gonna be sick as fuck.

7. Haha, I just came here to post that video.

I'd like to hear some arguments from MW and COD guys. Not only do their graphics lick nuts, the hit detection, and physics are fucking retarded. BF2 won my heart, and it looks like BF3 is going to pretty much tell everyone to fuck off and try harder.

8. BF2 is just delicious. It's eye candy and its awesome.
    Don't get me wrong i think CoD is fun and its definitely a different type of game.. But i think BF2 is better. It's style is in its own class and its probably as real as it gets today. (Graphics and Gameplay)
    Can't wait!

9. #9 AYOOOOOO, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    I'm building a pc right now SPECIFICALLY for BF3. There's no way I could settle for the 360 version of it.

PC version is gonna have so many visual effects that the console won't have with way bigger maps. OH YEAH.....and 64 player madness :D.......WITH JETS!!:devious:

I really wish developers would get the way the sight looks through an ACOG correctly though. It's supposed to be a red chevron. COD4 had it correct. I guess they probably would have to pay Trijicon which is the company that owns the ACOG brand.

10. Holy fuck.

11. I can't wait for this, I'm so tired of COD, MoH didn't do it right, but BF3 looks awesome. I'm thinking about buying BF2 for the time being

12. Yeah i made a thread before you :p

13. Woah man. Definately going to be playing that. Im stoned and it looks like real life man :smoke:

14. I don't think anybody can argue that this game looks bad haha. Not even CoD fans.

This looks like it could be one of the best FPS games ever...

15. ogmgikmgmrgimgmgmgomgmgog

i cannot begin to express my excitement for this game. I have played BF2 since forever. I love this shit. Thank you for showing this video!

so glad i bought a new pc rig

16. this is going to define the genre

17. The end of COD is near. :)

18. Im definitely getting this. This game is "next gen".

19. Nothing will stop me from getting BF3. I only wish I could have it on PC, where it's really going to shine. Sadly, though, I'll have to stick to a watered-down Xbox 360 version until Spring 2013 when I can finally get my gaming PC. :p

Meanwhile, Homefront will be keeping me company until BF3 releases. I pre-ordered my copy at Amazon for 39.99 ($20 game credit discount) and $0.99 release date delivery :D I AM A HAPPY CAMPER!