Stoned Playing Left 4 Dead Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by psychoperson25, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Anyone like playing one or two while extremely baked?

What do ya like about it when you are playing high?

I like just fucking beating the shit out of zombies with a bat.

2. to intense for me when im high. i like more chill games

3. Your kiddin its the shit

4. that game is lame dude:(

5. I hate scary games baked. I love rocking out some shawn white high as fuck.

6. try dead space high

7. my favorite games while high are mass effect 2, gta 4, or stuff like those

8. im a horror junky and i love horror games wile high. especialy when you get to that point to were your so baked the game feels almost real lol.

9. Dj Hero is one of my favts high or sober!
    being able to plug my headphones into the tv and just rock out is pretty nice!

10. Talking about Left 4 Dead here...lol

But game recommendations are tight I liked Bioshock, F.E.A.R 2, and Dead Space. I have played all of em baked and it was fun.

11. :wave:

Let's get a posse going here, blades!

12. haha kool but you should try dead rising 1 or 2

13. I find L4D extremely fun while baked, I'm planning a weed and L4D2 marathon for Halloween actually but I play on the PC. The game has such great atmosphere and I find the over the top gore very amusing when high.

14. A posse eh?

We should conduct some vs matches or some campaigns sometime.

Gamertag is Pollock123 just tell me in here if you add me. I currently am letting someone borrow the game but not for too long.

15. Hell yeah, L4D is sick when you're baked. Who doesn't love mowing down hordes of zombies? Dead Space on the other hand is way too intense for me while high. It's one of the only games that has successfully creeped me out.

16. Also for fans of the game there is a free digital comic you can download and read.

It explains the gap between the first game and the second, how Zoey, Francis, Bill, and Louis get to the DLC map in Left 4 Dead 2.

Left 4 Dead's "Sacrifice" Prequel - Comics Preview at IGN

It is the same content that will supposedly be in the new DLC coming out. The DLC will be downloadable to both 1 and 2. But if you get it for two you get Bill, Zoey, Francis, and Louis as playable characters and No Mercy added to Left 4 Dead 2, as well as the new campaign.

Sounds worth it to me.

17. i play on the pc too - steam username is docleary

18. Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 are too fast paced for me when I'm stoned.

However I am insane at them when I am on other drugs, I'll let you guess which kind.

19. I wonder what kind;)

20. L4D2 is a buzzkill, trippy games are so much better. Also Rockstar games are boss; RDR2, GTA4