GTA V Grasscity Crew

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Johnny Cash, Aug 29, 2013.

1. maybe its cuz I used to play pokemon, but I dont get their problem with farming. I think they'll eventually fuck themselves with all these changes. either people stop playing, or the assholes take over and make it impossible for anyone to do anything. it'll be another gta 4

2. btw, anyone on 360 willing to dupe their hotknife? bout to get rid of my sandking since I got the bodhi and I've had my eye on the hotknife for awhile, love classic cars.

3. yeah man I'd be down to do that for you. You want the hood on it or do you you not

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

doesnt matter. but yea, let me know when you get on and I'll jump on

5. I'm about to get on ill have both styles so you can choose

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

alright

7. anybody want to race off road for fun
    preferentially  blazed :smoking:  add me  twistedweather77

been busy playing Black Flag been a pirate is a blast

8. hopefully someone finds a way to glitch in the hotknife without the dlc, or R* atleast puts it out soon.

9. Just requested an invite to the X360 crew. Anyone wanna add me as a friend feel free. Gamertag: Peaceful WeeWee

whats your social club?

11. flavaflav2016

sent

13. well, since the hotknife ended in failure, anyone got franklin's buffalo?

14. You cannot dupe the hotknife, khamelion, or carbon rs sports bike. You must have the DLC to use these, UNLESS you mod the vehicle from SP to MP ..Which was just patched

15. yea I'll just wait for the dlc or whatever if something cooler comes along. trying to find someone with franks buffalo that wont be asking for shit since I really dont have anything to trade thats special.

It's from the collectors edition, only way to obtain it now is to have a friend let you do a license transfer, or buy a collectors edition code off of ebay.

You can try this forum, people are duping franks buffalo daily.

17. #1378 Grimm420, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    I really hate signing up for shit I'll use once. but fuck it

was gonna actually change my gt cuz I'm fairly certain I have enough money on there, the 2 I would use are taken by dead, almost never used accounts. 0 gamerscore and no activity, shit should be trashed.

You don't really have to. Just find a thread where someone is duping it, find their gamertag and send them a message

already did it, not a big deal. less of a hassle than most sites I suppose