GTA V Grasscity Crew

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Johnny Cash, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Well, about to blaze up and jump in.

2. just got the invite to the crew. 

PS3:  Red_Rukus

be a good driver. it seems every driver i ride shotgun with, is a terrible driver.

Is the crew emblem creator working for you? It won't load in chrome for me all of a sudden, but will in firefox. But firefox doesn't have "inspect element"

4. #1224 Akademicks, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
    [quote name="El Duderino" post="18960039" timestamp="1384031740"]just got the invite to the crew. PS3: Red_Rukusbe a good driver. it seems every driver i ride shotgun with, is a terrible driver.[/quote]I'm a good one, and I know what you're talking about lol it gets annoying.

seems to be working for me. maybe clear it or just shut it down then back up. haqppens to me with chrome alot since its almost always running

6. Yeah I got it loading up now but the damn emblem won't save. Kinda aggravating

yea I had that problem too, make sure you dont have 10 saved up just in case

What do you mean?

you can only have 10 emblems saved to your account

Only have 2, the THC molecule one and the one I did last night

ah, then it might just be fucked up for a little while

12. Hey I sent you a friend request, are you the guy named Astro?

13. just got me my first xbox just for gtaV. I wanna get in on this crew...... 

gTag: colspliff

the first page has the link to the crew, sign up on social club and send a request, then someone will send you an invite

15. hmm did that but says request failed.

whats your socialclub id?

Post your social club ID in here and one of us will invite you

18. nvm, I'm guessing you used the same as here, I sent the invite

19. Tried to join the crew online forever ago yet still have not been accepted sad face...

Blaze up!

whats your socialclub?