What are some good games to download for pc??

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by InhaleExhale716, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Looking for some action or adventure games to play on my pc. Keep in mind i have a Toshiba Satellite C655 laptop with about 300 or more gb on it and 3gb RAM. Not the fastest computer but it does what i want it to do. I recently downloaded Slender a game some dude told me about outside of a gamestop midnight release. Its looks fun but i havent gotten anywhere in the damn game.

So im asking my fellow gc members what should i download that is good to play. I just want the games to run smoothly on my laptop. Wanted to play Diablo 3 but i think thats out the question.

2. If you're into FPS games, look into Quake Live.. Its a browser based game, no downlaods and it can be pretty damned fun if you can avoid games with hackers...

If you decide to hit it up add me "p13rc3y7"

also if you are into RTS/pvp games get League of Legends..

Its a great game but will take you quite some time to get on a competative level of it.. But if you are looking for some fun it can be fun to mess around against bots :smoke:

my IGn in leagues is also 'p13rc3y7'

3. Will do man registering now on quake live. If this is like quake for xbox itll be hella fun.

4. Yeah man it is pretty much the same.. With new gamemodes and this Quake actually updates here and there... The newest game mode they have is Infected.. It's basically like 'Red Rover' we used to play in gradeschool except this is much more intense and team-oriented(if you wana live long)

I cant play now but I can later, add me also p13rc3y7

5. Just registered for quakelive, I think tokinbud420 is my name on there if I did it right.

6. I'll add yall both and looks like LOL is going to take a good bit to download almost an hour but whatever hope its worth it.

7. added u tokin~ and hell yeah man I love LoL... I have atleast 150 hours into that game and it never gets boring because they are always updating and adding more to the game.. I fucking love it hands down but its not everyones piece of cake :smoke:

8. Added yall both!! If yall want to play just hit me up anytime. Ill be online now and mostly later evening.

9. lmao I just did an estimate based on my games played and im about 2500 normal games + 25 ranked + 300 bot matches so 2825 games at 30-1hr each..

Wow lol thats like 84750-169500 minutes ive put into this game... The fuck?

so roughly 1412.5-2825 hours I have put into League of legends lol

10. ^ jesus

I'm about to burn and try quake.