Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by StimulateMyMind, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Sennheiser makes headsets with mics?! :eek:

2. Yea I thought it was surround sound but I don't think it is. Paid $120 on newegg and they had it on the sennheiser website for $180. They're pretty nice but I wish I knew they weren't surround sound. It's only my second headset so I'm happy

Sennheiser U-320

3. I've been using the hd 428 model for about 3 years now, still in great shape and comfy as hell. I can wear em for over an hour no problem. I don't think they're surround sound either, but I can definitely hear people coming up behind me in CoD games when I plug it into the tv. Trumps speakers any day.

4. I play multiplayer every once in awhile, never fuck with zombies too much but id be down i guess. Xcherry x kushx hit me up if u want

5. Thinking about trading in BF3 and getting this.

Worth it??

6. Not at all, but I guess it really depends on the kind of shooter gamestyle you like.

I like BF3 more because its more realist with a better challenge. Black ops is fun if you like to just run around and spray.

Also BF3 is more of a team oriented game

7. Don't get me wrong, I love bf3 but if I knew bf4 was right around the corner, I wouldn't have gotten it.

Also, black ops has zombies, I completely forgot about that when I bought bf3.

8. True, although the zombie mode isnt anything like the old one, which I preferred more. But to each his own. If you do get rid of bf3 try selling it to a friend, you will definitely get more than if you traded it.

9. Alright Ill try do that. You're right, I really don't feel like getting ripped off by GS. It's gonna be harder to sell it to a friend since I just moved to a new state but we'll see.

10. I stopped trying to compare Cod to battlefield. Battlefield is what it is, I like to think of CoD as an arcade game, which it pretty much is. Once you stop taking it so seriously, it becomes a lot more enjoyable

11. #271 ThreeFiftyZzz, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    Sry to revive an old thread but im on now if anyone wants to play some gw on 360.. Send me a msg on xbl saying gc or somethin..

Gt is the same as username..

12. Just sent you a friend request. I usually play td, or kc. I am up for some ground war though and I consider myself to be pretty good. Rarely have a negative k/d and usually have a 1.5-3.0.

I am sick of playing with shitty people online and would like to play with some blades. Just send a request and i'll accept, no need to send a message too.

my gamertag: B3AN F4C3

13. Anyone tryin to play some zombies? Ps3

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Nazi zombies is the only zombie mode I enjoy. I think Treyarch fucked up in black ops 1 and 2 with zombie mode. Treyarch in general fucked up.

15. No black ops 2 zombies is where its at. Play all the map packs you'll see.

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

16. I have battlefield 3, but play more BO2 because split screen online.