No Hitman:Absolution thread?!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pass the Piece, May 31, 2012.

1. Are you serious?! This game is going to be fucking amazing!! Even the sniper challenge you get when you preorder the game is fun as hell! I'm about to start playing Blood Money again to hold me over! Every time I hear the theme music I nearly jizz in my pants!! Can't wait for this game! :bongin:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOBaqEgzvBM"]Hitman Theme Song - Ave Maria - YouTube[/ame]

2. haha fuck hitman blood money is in my ps2 rite now. Such an ill game. Its too short though!

3. blood money was amazing.

Need a co-op mode.

4. I don't know if that would work too well.

5. I'm pretty stoked for the game..The old ones were legit..I don't know if I'll buy it right when it comes out or anything I guess depending the financial situation..But it most def looks like a good game..No co op is kind of a buzz kill though..Im all about the co op stuff..Splinter cell co op back in the day was off the fucking chain:smoke:

6. This game looks fucking awsome! I loved the old ones, we don't have enought stealth games this gen man!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBilkAqWOZM]Hitman: Absolution Gameplay #1 Introducing: Agent 47 [UK] - YouTube[/ame]

Can't wait to decide how to cap my targets!

7. Lookz ridiculous

8. i cant even play it on my shoddy comp xD skyrim was the limit for me pretty much , looks amazing though, I was a big fan of bloodmoney

9. Yea I wish I had a computer nice enough to play some good games on. I gotta get it on 360.

10. Definitely buying this shit! The real assassin is back.

11. Too much good shyt comin' out:cry:

12. Can't wait for the game looks amazing!

13. ill wait until its 15-20$ to buy it...

14. STFU I hope I have enough to get this, I was debating picking up black op2 or not just incase I need the 60 fo hitman. IDK ;9

15. Get hitman its definitely worth it! :hello:

16. Get hitman man

17. Played through the first couple levels and so far I am loving it! There are so many different ways to complete a level it's crazy!

18. #20 Lodi Dodi, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    I just picked this up too, I work 14 hours though, so won't be able to play til later.....

But I have a favor for anyone who picked this up from Gamestop. You apparently get a code to download the Original Trilogy for free for PC. Since I'm doing this long ass shift, any blade be helpful enough to PM a code?? Only if you don't want it, much thanks will be given :D

EDIT: Nevermind about the code, I got one elsewhere :D Thanks though.

What are everyone's opinions on Absolution??