Is it possible for me to get a shadow fade haircut?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Iceman420, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Alright, so I'm a white guy, and one of my friends actually dared me to get a shadow fade haircut, the same one as drake. At first i decided not to, but after a while, i wanna give it a shot. Now the problem i see, is that, usually shadow fades only work for people who have curly hair, the hair that you could grow an afro with. Not trying to be racist here or anything, but a lot of black people get fades because of the way their' hair is grown. Anyways, I have straight hair, medium longish. up to my eyebrows. Would it be possible for me to get a shadow fade still? Would there be way for the barbors to curl my hair somehow to stabilize the shadow fade?

2. I am white (well latino but my skin tone is the color of milk) and a fade is the only haircut I ever get.

You do not need curly hair for a fade to work.

What is the difference between a fade and a shadow fade? I get a fade from a 0 to 3.

3. Taper fade, son!

4. Idk i hope so. The thing is, my hair is a bit swishy/swooshy, and never had all my hair cut off. Classes are about to end and all, but idk if im gonna look good without long hair. My hair is one of my main chick magnets :)

5. im white, rock that bald fade or high fade all day

6. Lol, you don't needa have a certain kinda hair for a fade to work...

7. tape up shape up