What do you smell like?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by full melt, Dec 31, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

smells like honey drizzled raspberries to me

2. does it smell as good as the guy version? my gf loves the cologne, should i get her this?

3. I smell like a man.

Sometimes fish, but not because I get the pooty, but rather the fish.

4. #605 TokinRosie, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
    My very favourites... <3

[​IMG]

I don't care for britney spears but damn, the bitch makes a better perfume than lady gaga.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (I also smell a lot like this, nature's perfume :D)

Because I like to smell like a girl and a boy :)

5. I've never smelt the men's version so I couldn't say. All I can say is that I love it and a lot of other people seem to like it too.

6. Polo blue and on some days when I'm not going anywhere special, playboy New York body spray.

7. flowers are my favorite smell

also Cannabis

8. This. It smells amazing!

Attached Files:

9. Looks interesting :smoking:

10. Love, love, love from bath and body works.

11. At the moment, cheap homemade cigarettes, bbqed bison burgers, and beer. yup, im one in a million right now:D

12. I'm about out of Chanel Bleu. Anyone got any good recommendations? Looking to try something new

13. My friend once told me I smell like spices and oils.. She said it wasn't a bad smell and that it was really natural but I still was weirded out by the comment.

I use oils on my skin after the shower a lot so maybe that explains it..

14. Coconut. Everything I have is coconut.   Body wash, body spray, body lotion, shampoo, shaving cream, etc., etc., ad infinitum.  I love anything coconut.  It all started with those little tri-colored coconut bars as a child.

[​IMG]

I've been hooked ever since.   Guess which are my two favorite candy bars?  Yep.  Almond Joy and Mounds (milk and dark chocolate).  

So, yeah.  Coconut. 

• Like Like x 1
  15. Polo Black

It is by far my favorite smelling cologne.

polo-black-42.jpg

• Like Like x 1