New Piece: fixed stem showerhead to worked 8-arm mini tube

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Russia, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Just got this little binger. Haven't had a chance to smoke it yet, but I think it will be real nice. From bubbling it I can't feel any drag. It was a pretty good price, but it's not perfect. While the percs are open, they are not reinforced. In addition, the showerhead diffuser isn't gridded. I'm not too worried though. The use of this one is limited to me and maybe two friends that I trust.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice tube dude whered ya get it?

3. What did it cost you? look's nice, perfect for oil's

4. Yo that's a nifty little tube. Who blew it?

5. nice glass...i love the showerheads and any stemless showerhead haha

PUFFER

6. looks like a mini concentrate rig, if the price was reasonable its a snag cause tubes like that by name brand are going from 3/400-1000+ just depending on wat label is slapped on it

7. nice glass you got there :)

8. Got it for 175 on ioffer which is an absolute steal in my opinion. The artist is Apix Design (ApixDesign's Glassblowing) And yeah I fully intend to use it for hash/oil. Thanks guys! I'll try to get a milkshot as soon as I can afford the combustibles.

9. Oh wow. I didn't know smily did tubes.

10. Holy shit this thing rips!

11. Lets get a milk.

12. :eek:

I'm sure smily will be in here soon to clear things up.

13. Possible its one of those china glass pieces he orders, but then again he may have blown it. If he did holy shit!

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4t7uJv-RA4]‪Showerhead circ to worked 8 arm mini Bong Oil/Wax Hits‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Even if it's china glass, it's looks like a pretty solid tube for the price. Maybe the best china tube I've seen yet? The work looks pretty good too.

15. It's entirely possible that it's china glass. If that's the case, then all I have to say is that the chinese are getting pretty damn good at making glass. I hadn't actually heard of smily before this, but it seems he has a good reputation among you guys, so i hope he actually blew it.
    I'll put up a milk soon enough. I was too high yesterday to even contemplate it.

16. Why would smiley be selling china glass for 175$ for a tube?

Should be a hand blown tube..

17. if smiley did that i might have to hit him up for something. didn't know he did perc work like this.

18. Great piece. Although I think it may be china glass, because the slits on the tree are too small.

Best functioning/looking china glass Ive seen though, Id deffinately hit it

19. #20 smilyagent, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
    Hey everyone, My brother sells these and i should have him change his ioffer to say this but it is china glass, but the supplier is the same i got the 7-12 arms from and they make great quality glass for reasonable prices. I wish i could make these but even if i could they would be 300+ and would be about the same. My Brother sells these tho, not me, i just help him if needs and ashcatcher made or a little reputation to back up the quality of the glass.

I wish i could find some US made glass that i could sell for near that price with that many percs, but i cant. Check out the single circ on GC right now for 200$ and gc is a huge company. And its 175$ shipped 2-3 day in the US

Hey, sorry i didnt make it but i work in the same shop as my brother sells and can vouch for the quality. I didnt mean for it to seem like i made these, my bad.