new dicroic Pink Floyd DSOTM spoon -PICS-MACROS

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I just received this piece from Ollieill (on Etsy) and I am a huge Floyd fan, so I just had to have this one! :hello::hello:
    Very well designed, flows excellent

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here is what Im smoking on
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any other Pink floyd fans out there? I know there are a bunch on here :p

[​IMG]

2. Wow that looks awesome. How much did it run you?

3. it really IS awesome! it was less then $60 shipped.

4. I would name it Roy. As in ROY G. BIV the colors of the rainbow. Sick piece man! As a side note check out "Dark Side of Oz" The album matches up perfectly with the film.

5. NICE! I've seen that piece before and although I'm not normally a fan of windows, DAYUM! I love it!

6. I absolutely LOVE that piece...simply amazing.
    I love the design. :D

7. Dude, I would get lost in that thing after a few bowls...awesome!

8. Awesome spoon man, I love it!

9. Love the piece and I love the band.

I love this thread.

10. #11 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
    Thanks for the love everyone! I still imagine more of their fans are on here, but time will tell.

Thanks for the rep 12bottles and psilocin420 and xenith lol @ "decent piece"

you too nikizmon!

11. If I saw that pipe in a shop, I wouldn't be able to resist it. That is one sweet pipe. Gawd, I love Pink Floyd! :metal:

12. o yes veeerrry nice...

although im usually partial to clear pieces that is just a beautiful piece of art..

still waiting for the led zeppelin bubbler though lol

13. #14 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
    I agree, and normally, I wouldnt go out of my way to order things online, but this one was just calling my name. I really love Pink Floyd, even saw Roger Waters in concert :hello:

hey oldschool, what brings you to this part of the forums? haha dont see you much around here now, but slightly more then I used to!

funny I was just listening to Zep. a Led zeppelin bubbler? did you really see that somewhere? lol

14. Probably one of, if not the best spoons ive seen. Flawless spoon man im jelous. :smoke: Enjoy it, make sure you light a candle sit in your room, turn off the lights and toke it to dark side of the moon.

15. One word. Jizztastic.

16. That's a great spoon ma'am!! Haven't seen a carb like that before.

17. that's a cool piece, i'm jealous

i got free backstage pass and tickets to the Roger Waters concert in San Jose

18. Same here! First concert of "The Wall" tour. :hello:

I was seriously considering ordering this pipe this week too, it looks like fantastic work.

19. Thank you, and I think it really contributes to how great the airflow is on this piece.

thanks and I am jealous that you got a backstage pass! :eek:

Nice, it was a great show, the effects were amazing!!!!!! :hello:
    It really is a great piece of work, very very well done on the artists part. just a couple of weeks ago there were a TON of themed spoons just like this on his listings, guess everyone really loves these!