I need help growing Sativa indoor (pictures)

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Thisguyishigh, Jun 29, 2012.

1. My friend had three extra plants so now I'm growing them in my closet. I didn't ask how old they were, but they're about five inches tall and in the same pot. Not sure the type of soil but he grows a lot and it looks like a good mix. I screwed it up with water and feed last time so my main priority is that. How much water and feed do I use and how often should I alternate them? Also should I water during, after, or before light cycle, or does it not matter. Also should I leave the fan on 24/7? I'm using Phillips flourescent lights by the way. Thank you all for helping.

Picture links:
    Mobile Uploads :: 426034_4068466477258_1415555878_n.jpg picture by 4ronnie2slater0 - Photobucket

Mobile Uploads :: 575877_4068465197226_1152372441_n.jpg picture by 4ronnie2slater0 - Photobucket

2. they all look streched out because of having no light or little light.. and the 2 on the side look dead ? you might be able to rescue the one i will transplant her if i were you but I dont recommend it do whatever you want

3. I'd rip that tin foil down for a start as it is totally useless at reflecting light you would do better with flat white paint or even as seen on some YouTube videos white paper but this could be a fire hazard

4. Just slap a small frame up, put some walls and a door on it and paint it with KILLZ Paint to kill and prevent mould, then please paint it again with MAT WHITE. That will reflect the light pretty well. The more you read and see what others are doing, will give you more and more ideas on what you can do. Good luck man!

SnoxBerry​