Need a vac and Chamber

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by ccoossmmiinn, Jan 29, 2014.

1. So i need a vac and chamber, i've got a $200 limit so i hope i can get something. 

2. Hi,For $300 you can get a 4cfm 2 stage pump rated for 10 microns with a 3gl chamber. They will be listed this week on eBay and we can sell you through direct invoice or payment over the phone. If you cannot afford the 4cfm 2 stage kit we offer a $265 kit with a 50 micron rated 3cfm pump. All of our units are always in stock. We ship same day in most cases before 1pm. Visit our site at bestvaluevacs.com for all of our products. ThanksSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. wow you guys really made an account here? :confused_2: :bongin:   

4. Jimmy,We are a growing family business and these forums give us the opportunity to gain some market exposure. We are not a big business by any means but this market has been very kind to us. We started selling these products full scale January 2013 and have created 5 additional full time jobs. Our intention is to assist potential customers find a properly priced vacuum chamber supplier who guarantees their chamber will work. We simply would like to offer our products and services to a broader market. We offer what we believe to be the best chambers on the market for +10% less than other sellers because that is an acceptable profit range for the product.In our website and eBay listings we strongly promote customer service. We answer 100+ questions a day for all sorts of reasons. Our intention is to provide product awareness and to provide support to inquiries. We could have created an alias to secretly pump our products but that is bad and unethical business. We would rather provide constructive support and guide customers to make cost effective decisions. I hope this explains the purpose for is creating an account. On behalf of everyone at BVV I would like to thank you for promoting our product and sending customers our way. Please feel free to contact us if you are ever in need of a chamber. We always take care of promoters and our repeat customers. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum