Question about oil.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by xxzeus777xx, Aug 22, 2012.

1. So, I always pick up for my dad about a 1/2oz every so often and lets me toke up whenever, but I noticed a bottle that usually after there's no bud left will be filled with oil. Now usually hash oil is a sticky substance so this is a pure liquid. I was wondering what it could be, a resin oil? I dipped a cigarette into it and let it dry then smoked, but didn't notice any effects. Any ideas on what it is?

2. The second part of your first sentence make absolutely 0 sense currently. Please elaborate what you are buying and what oil you are unsure of. No offense, I'd love to help

3. Have you tried asking your dad? I'm assuming hes the one who fills it.

4. My best guess is its a tincture. Made more for edible type usage

5. As far as i know there is no such thing as an unadulteraded hash that can be a straight liquid. Maybe a syrup or runny oil consistency, but a real liquid, no. Unless it were a very poor quality extract and moisture or solvent was to blame for the consistency. Its seems more likely that its a tincture or edible oil as mentioned above. But you said it had no effects when you dipped a joint in it so what makes you think its even cannabis related at all?
    And as was also said above, why not just ask your dad? Seems like a rediculously simple solution to your problem.