does anyone know what's playing at the bars/clubs these days ?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Do The Dramatic, Apr 6, 2012.

1. i'm trying to put together a little mix for my friends birthday pregame but these beats aren't exactly my forte. i haven't been out to a dance-y bar in ages so i don't know what's popular. the only song i have right now is cinema by benny benassi which i am told they play frequently.

thanks for any help !

2. Bars-Modern rock,Classic rock Club-House and Dubstep, Song choice wise will be hard for me to suggest because of the variety I listen to but try Beatport.com for the best dance music. Hope that helps

3. i hate bars that have real Djs cuz they usually play horrible top 40 shit...everytime im wasted at a bar i always go up to the DJ and request songs..once i almost got into a fight with the DJ cuz he was being a huge dbag and playing awful music so i called him out and was like "dude, you are literally up here doing nothing, you are pressing play to a preselected track list and acting like you are doing sumthing. the stupidest drunk slut in this bar could do what your doing'

he didnt like that very much and came out of his DJ booth and was like ready to fight, i started lauging and was like ok dude (i woulda destroyed this dude lol) but my friends pulled me back and were like dude ur not getting arrested once

im a way bigger fan of bars with the jukeboxs where u can select a lot of dubstep or house, on college nights those bars get pretty fun