How long does a Northern Lights male take to flower????

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Tempyr, Oct 3, 2011.

1. So what do you guys think? How long will it take my Northern Lights male to fully mature? It is about 4 weeks old know and it is clearly putting out signs of sex.

2. Bump!!!!

3. when you use LED grow lights for bright the plant for 18 hours each day .
    that the plant will be mature 4 time per year

4. That made no sense.

5. #6 CL4P-TP, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    WTF are you talking about?

males are notoriously impossible to reveg...

nice post history BTW .. threatening peeps with trips to hell if they don't quit smoking pot..

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/917640-my-wife-wont-smoke-me.html

to the OP:

your male will flower under the same condition as your females, and be done ( dead) about 3/4 of the time it takes the females to finish ... I suggest if you want seeds, to put the male into flower 10 days before females. that way you can get a good seed set , and have the male out of your hair by the end of week 3 of flower.

6. Sweet thank you. I've never had a male plant before that I wanted to collect the pollen from. I'm gonna cross it with a skunk #1 and a Cali orange I have going right now.

7. English is obviously his/her second language and he/she doesn't have the firmist grasp of it...I posted at a French site in French which I took 6 years of about 30 years ago as a late teen, my posts were probably very trying, with lots of misunderstanding, and tons of horrible word use choices. They put up with me long enough for me to gain some new ideas. I see this in his/her posts, misunderstanding and poor word use. Just saying.

8. While I agree there is a bit of a language barrier, have a look at his/her past posts..... all anti-cannabis ( cept this one about how LEDs let you reveg males 4 times). even threatens one poster with "going to hell".

9. Hahahaha. Wonder if they saw the word 'drugs' and didn't realize, anti-drug and not anti-cannabis, and confused as hell. I still think it's a foreign kid with minimal language use and some weird ideas.
    Put up with this one far better than that Crazy Grapes guy! :)

10. you said it :D:smoke::):devious::p

I hope your right, that it is language .. cause I would hate to know Reefer Madness is still taken seriously.

11. haha, yes, you are right, and anti-drug is not anti-cannabis,
    and in many countries , the annabis is for medicine to control the illness .
    but you didn't smoke cannabis too much , it is also bad for body if you smoke too much .

12. +1 for SkunkPatronus :wave::smoke::eek:

glad I have been corrected Hydroplant ,and hopefully you will accept my apologies and a belated welcome to GC. :eek:

Wharf

13. I cook with it. Good edibles section here at GC.

14. :eek:Hello friend, What GC is ?
    and you cooked the cannabis as food to eat , I can't believe it .
    I grow cannabis as medicine to sell them to the drugstore. :rolleyes:

15. [quote name='"hydroplant"']

:eek:Hello friend, What GC is ?
    and you cooked the cannabis as food to eat , I can't believe it .
    I grow cannabis as medicine to sell them to the drugstore. :rolleyes:[/quote]

GC - grass city
    And yeah man edibles are great!