What strains have the weakest smell while growing?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by ninja scrub, Feb 7, 2011.

1. I'm growing indoors (right now im growing some bag seeds that smell like bubble gum :yummy: ) and i want to keep smell to a minimum, without spending to much money so i need a strain that dosnt have a strong smell that will stink up the whole house (or a strain that dosnt smell like weed)

2. I know that northern lights is a good choice, also durban poison though im not sure how it does indoors.

3. I grow northern lights and it stinks i dont knoe of any strains that really smell less then another although im sure there is some ur best bet is probably a diy ona gel type filter there on here somewhere they use a five gallon bucket good luck.

4. it stinks get a filter. Some do stink worse but they all stink enough to smell up the neighborhood. If you can't afford to do it right you are better off to buy it. gl

5. I have a Durban poison that has no smell at all, and I grew a "clone only" called Afgoo, that also had no smell. The Afgoo was worth it, the durban sucked, but i thin kit was just a bad pheno.

On the other end, every Kush i've seen stunk to high heaven, same with bllueberry, THC bomb, Hashplant, and Grand daddy purple. Stinky fuckers. They smell even in veg.

6. I've heard S.A.G.E. isn't supposed to stink too bad.... I think it takes forever to flower it though

7. nirvana NL very little smell 25 us for 10 non fem from attitude

8. serious seeds Chronic mild smell.

9. #9 GrapeStreet, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    Making it a very Ironic Chronic... :D

Also, try growing smellier herbs, like spearmint, catnip, marigolds. You've already got everything you need to grow them, and they'll compete for stink with a lot of plants.