Harvest photos!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by eimppi, Oct 2, 2011.

1. I Grew an LSD by barney farms its an indica and Strawberry Blue strain (sativa). Light blew out so we had to harvest 3 weeks early but im still happy with the results. Heres some pics!! https://imgur.com/a/LUlBE

2. Sorry to hear, why didn't you just go buy another bulb?

3. it takes 3 weeks to arrive to my house, i live in a small town in europe so no hydro shops around. next time will have a spare bulb

4. Ahh I see, looked like a good harvest though man, I fucking love Europe.

5. Dang that is alot, would love to get my hands on that much of a nice harvest :)

6. Thanks man, Im hoping to get about 6 times more on my next harvest. Going into flowering in two weeks!

7. Very nicee, recently got my hands on lsd from barney
    great product.. Very stickkkk. It is

8. looks good how long did u veg

9. love a good trimmin party in Pajamas! Kudos!

10. Very nice!

11. the best part about those pics is the one of the Polaroid picture, lol who has one of those anymore and the film is expensive as hell

12. Killer harvest man.

13. I veg 4 weeks depending on how fast they grow.. On my new grow we only had to veg 2 since we had them growing in a cloning box for the time these were flowering.

14. definitely made a huge difference switching from 5 gallon buckets to 40 gallons they grew like 10 times faster and theyre already twice as big as the ones in these photos even though were only 3 weeks into flowering