Low Rider Harvest

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by PhillyFan, Jul 21, 2011.

1. #1 PhillyFan, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    Here is my first low rider plant harvested from my first grow at 84 days. They smell fruity and are covered in orange hairs and crystals. They dried for 3 days and I just jared them up. They are pretty fluffy and light but they burns for a long while. I don't have a scale, how much you think I got and what ya think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 44 days? why did you chop at 44,thats 22 days too early???????????????

3. thats 44 days of flowering... 84 days in total! did I do it wrong?

4. no no no i thought you meant 44 days from seed. no 80 odd days is PLENTY for a lowryder.

good job:)

5. Still dont look ripe for some reason, the calyxes dont look swelled and the hairs definitely havent receded

6. Low Rider is just hairy bud like that. Mine looked the same way. It was like stems grew hair and forgot the buds, lol. It's probably 1/4 oz.

7. anywhere from 1/4oz to 1/2 oz depending on density.

8. that stuff is sooo hairy. im worried about mine. i want the trim to be med grade lol. and im worried it wont be frosty enough. with FF soil, triple trio, dark energy, and snowstorm ultra im hoping itll be a frosty bi** though

9. :wave: Congrats, :)

Im not a fan of lowryder but if you need to keep things small than Afhgan, Pakistan and diesel ryder yeild some potent bud. The autos are getting much better, some of the non-dwarf strains get big too :smoke: