Bud shot from a bag i bought

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by BudBrain, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Posted this in my journal also, its sprayed like hell, just like the majority weed on the street here, but its lovely smoke, real sweet aroma and a nice mellow taste, dont know the strain, didn't ask because its never the strain they say it is anyway. Mostly or fully indica by stoneyness, but there was a small hint of like... a body stoned, so if not 100% indica, I would say theres mabe 10% or 20% sativa, but who knows, good weed is good weed, minus the sand that you can litterally see stuck all over the crystals...notice the "yellowish" coloured THC lol

[​IMG]

anyone welcome to take a guess at strain type, cos it will be a better guess than mine. Im noob. :smoke:

2. Sprayed?! wtf are they spraying it with and why? thats some bullshit if thats really sand.

3. I will post a pic of my next bag, the sand lies at the bottom of the bag, u can actually weigh it when the bag is done, I once weighed the sand from a bag after smoking all the bud, 0.3g of sand in the bag lol (3g bag) but it sticks all over the bud and u usally noitice just how much there actually is after u empty the contents of the bag when you smoke all the bud, it falls off the bud as you carry it round in your pocket, until your bag is eventually left with a little pile of sand at the bottom. Its the importers who do this, or possibly the people who have the weed before its imported, id say they would perhaps add 1Kg of sand for every so many Kgs of weed, disgrace.. don't take the weed forgranted where you live because some people aren't as fortunate to get good homegrown weed all the time, i assume its sand sprayed because i cant think of anything else it could be, plus it has a sandy colour too, feels like sand and the fact that the little pile of "dust" is a variation of colours between bud green and yellowish-sand

4. just rang my dealer 2 get another bag, he also said its sand sprayed, because it is gererally VERY hard 2 get non-sprayed weed here, i would assume any english or scottish on here can vouch this for me, cos i know its the same, our weed comes mainly from spain and holland, from my knowledge if youve ever seen the movie "The Business" starring danny dyer, they metnion in the movie..about moving the weed further to northern spain where it would be "sprayed" and shipped elsewhere.

5. holy shit man....I definitely dont take our good ol homegrown for granted. I live in a place where id say about 80 percent of the bud is either grown indoor locally or somebody brought it over from colorado. That bud looks good dont get me wrong but that just lame that they do that.

6. Yea it was great smoke im getting some more now soon when my snail dealer hurrys up lol The people spraying it dont care about the quality as much as they do quantity, so most of them probably dont toke, and if they do toke, i bet theyre toking on the same weed....before its sprayed lol 0.1-0.3g of sand doesnt really make a difference to the bag to be honest, nor does it bother me, but in terms of mass sales, 5kg sand mixed into say 45kgs of weed, will go very un-noticed to the people buying single grams, but the person selling the Kgs of weed is making the price of 5 more for the sake of throwing sand into it. I dont know the ratio they mix it exactly but im just using 45:5 as an example. Gonna check out ur grow here...

7. Um, inhaling small bits of sand is going to end up causing massive lung trauma if you continue to do it over a long time.... Sand is sharp as fuck, lungs are soft and fragile as fuck on the inside, do the math.... wtf is up with that

8. Would you consider growing your own as a good idea? lol thats why im on here, because im sick of sand sprayed dirt

9. Growing your own if you can is always the best option haha, that shouldnt even be a question :smoke:

10. Hence why ive already signed up here and started my grow, gonna have to keep smoking this sorta stuff til around september time when i harvest

11. the only thing we got left in the bottom of our bags when the buds gone is a pile of kief. bud like that is a prime example why it should be legal to grow your own. who knows how much crime and money comes from mass amounts of sand sprayed pot that probly end up all over the world. you got the shit there so id bank on the same kind of shit goin on in places here in the u.s

12. Was only up until about 2 years ago where weed was never seen or very rarely seen by anyone, it was all hash...kinda... there are 3 forms of hash i know of here some of which you cant get anymore, slate, dope, pollen are the 3 forms, now pollen is your typical hash, highest grade.. light brown stuff that easily crumbles with small amount of heat, then you got your dope...known in england as "soap bar" sometimes, i think its basically just low grade hash or sometimes high grade hash mixed with who knows what to bulk it up, i heard it was liquid plastic and shit!? but i dont know for sure, this stuff , depending on the quality of it, needs a certain amount of heat from a lighter for it 2 break off and crumble..then ya got slate, its a lower grade again which comes in thin flat slates but ive never smoked it.

Pollen comes in 4.5oz bricks i think, dope comes in what are called 9 bars (9oz), i think the pollen bricks are maybe bulked up in someway to create the 9 bars and thus making it lower grade.. ive done my research! lol

But it takes you to actually get some good weed to realise that youve been smoking shit all along, the thing is alot of people dont realise theyre smokin gack weed and thats the problem with the drug laws in britain, people dont know so they still buy, and it keeps the illegal market going, whoever is behind drug laws should look at facts like that and take an example from america and its decriminalized laws and see how its prevented the shit from ending up on the street, you guys can barely believe it cos you live in a country where its legal to grow, ya cant possibly get shit weed there cos there is too many people growing high grade toke, what you would call shit weed, is what people here would call good smoke!

damn im stoned and that took me loads of concentration and like 15 mins to write! lol

13. thats some crazy shit man. I think its only medical in 16 states here so its not a wonderland, and alot of places are super hard on grow laws especially if its for distribution. And here, the only hash we have is from trimmings most likely unless somebody is tryin to slang bricks that came from god knows who/where, and good hash is kind of a prized possesion to some as its fairly rare unless you know somebody that is willing to share the shit they made or a buddy made from trimmings. Ive never been anywhere that hash was more abundant....thats awesome if you can get the good shit easily.

14. Yea pollen is good quality shit! but its rare enough now i only hear of it now and again, a mate offered me a half oz of it but i had no cash but i prefer weed anyway its far better cos u cant go back to smokin hash when you smoke weed, only when the cash i low cos its cheaper to buy pollen lol but when making the pollen I think they used the whole plant to make it lol not just the trimmings , but it was made in morocco where they grew mass amounts of it, made hash and smuggled into britain, you need watch Mr.Nice and The Business, 2 great cannabis movies lol dont know how long weed has been in england but its only been here for 4 or 5 years? not totally sure cos im always stoned :p

15. yo search grit weed. some people spray crushed glass and who knows what else on buds

16. that's weird sand sprayed or whatever i've never heard that. had sandy bud when i grew some outdoors as a kid though lol.

but from what i hear about bud in ireland, this is pretty good man. There is no tellin what strain it is.

Do you have any idea where bud in ireland comes from? are people bringin it in? or are people growing indoors there? what are laws like?

17. dude thats some scary shit. that soapbar sounds horrible too....its just fuckin craziness.

18. 95% of the time its illegally imported, and I mean illegally as in.. it's illegal to grow it and smoke it, if they catch you with small amount and its first offence youll get a warning, think they give you like 2 or 3 warnings then its court and the judge decides, you could get few months in young offenders or community service plus fines and court fees etc. If they catch you with like a Q oz or Half oz u might get a warning if its in 1 bag, but if its in a few seperate bags they'll try do you with intent to supply, ive been searched before but they never found anything on me :rolleyes: the odd time you might get some homegrown from your dealer cos he got some new gear in from someone who grew themselves a kg or less... of plants inside, but its very rare u get people doing it cos of laws.

EDIT: young offenders for me cos im 21 lol but 22+ is a proper mans jail, not a nice place ive heard.

19. i think sprayed or grit weed is a much more common occurrence in EU, even tho it's probably a pretty rare thing there. I really take the time to examine and appreciate my buds, and i've never had any of that stuff, nor have I heard of anybody in my area having it happen to them, and i've been smoking for almost ten years now... i haven't had this happen in several years, but back when i was in high school, i remember hearing about shitty dealers putting their weed in front of humidifiers to gain weight, and on at least one occasion that i recall, i got really wet weed... i guess i'd rather that than glass in my buds. Looks like i'll only be smoking from water pipes from now on.

20. when i lived in iowa there was alot of brick weed around...some people would put a piece of lettuce in the bag and it would fluff the bricky pieces up into buds again, usually they do that or use orange peels and it makes it smell more too(like wet nasty oranges). and just like england the pot laws in iowa are fuckin severe (driving drunk is a lesser offense) so people continue to do shit like that instead of growing good bud.