Strange colored Buds

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by seth317, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Has anyone ever seen/grown some wierd colored bud? Post em if you got em. Heres a few pics i found ill probly post more if i find any.:smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 seth317, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    some white shit:smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Just the most recent.

[​IMG]

I've had better colors from plants that were meant to go purple, unlike this girl which had potential, but really only turned due to colder bloom temps. I split the more true purple phenotype from the POG years back which has since been divided into several distinct lines. This isn't the isolated purple pheno, # 8 normally stays green/gold, but every now and then I still get a plant with purple potential from a non-purple line, where they all originated from the same mother years back.

4. i think that weed right there was grown by a former member of GC.

but dont quote me on that

5. Man... that plant is beautiful :hello:

6. bump.... and should i get this thread moved somewhere else?

7. ive actually been waiting for my gf to bring her camera over so i could take pics and make a new topic because i currently have a girl that has started turning red.

it looks most similar to the pic below, but its a darker red. its changing color in the same manner as the one below too, with the exterior of the calyxes changing colors, and many of the new pistils are turning to a bright pink as they recede.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2207/hppp1ik9.jpg

im pretty sure the color change is not due to low temps because the room they are in does not get below 70 F, but ill get pics up here in a couple days once she comes, probably Tuesday night

8. i believe it was mr.postman or something like that

9. i just got a clone of somthing called "raspberry", its 3 weeks flowering and the buds are pink/red and the hairs havent receded and turned red yet. real interested flower to see, i wish i had a camera

10. I wanna grow this:

[​IMG]

and this

[​IMG]

where do I get the seeds for these?

11. The seeds for that specific POG, or any of my other POGs aren't available, they're personal diversions from the original that I've been breeding and working on for about 8 years :)

12. :(

aww dang. I guess I gotta get into breeding :p.

Any ideas for a good purple strain? I'm guessing purple widow or something like that to mix with the og kush I got growing.

13. 1sgihj.jpg

not sure if its real, but its real pretty :D

random pic

14. what is a POG:D

15. POG, or the strain Pot of Gold, was sent to me from the 'dam in late 2002 from some acquaintances in the industry working with the flying dutchmen, I received two packs of POG among some other miscellaneous strains popular at the time to trial, I was given the generation/batch of POG that eventually placed (second I believe) in the Indica category of the Cup in 2003. My POGs are the results of 8 or 9 years of selective breeding, I've isolated and split the POG into her distinct phenos, and crossed some phenos with strains such as Hog, from THSeeds, and Somas NYC Diesel, both very popular at the time. I've retained the original genetics and created a few, for me, better pure POGS and created a few potent crosses, of the best, it's given me Frost POG, POG 8, POG 9, Purple POG (the above plant was not from the isolated Purple POG line, but is an example of the recessive genes still residing within the POG 8, even after separating and isolating the purple into it's own pheno/group, while 'discouraging' the purple appearance in that line) and a few others which I've abandoned or forgotten along the way, to make room for other newer strains, and newer POG crosses such as the Devastating Train Wreck.

I talk a bit more about the POG and other strains in my room/s in my old journal, just find my user profile and under statistics you should be able to 'find all threads' I've started, it's titled "Bloom Journal" or "2 weeks into 12/12"... the one with the most posts. I started another journal around the time of the 'upgrade', which ended up broken.

16. BadKittySmiles - I think that is the most beautiful plant I have ever seen. I want to one day open my closet and be greeted by that purple people eater.

I think I would just nestle down in the fetal position with my dog at night under the shade of that monster. Wow.

17. Awesome.

18. what was your room temp. im going to try and get some colr out of my blue widow

19. haha quoted! it looks like one of mister postman's grows, i was a member back a while ago and well, i remember his epic grows, he still around?

20. Check out my photos I have an:wave: pink raspberry