Some of my latest strain

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by oldskoolgrower, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Dear Blades,

This is the hybrid I'm working on currently, hopefully to get an good inbred seed stable strain with the characteristics I'm seeing.

It's the same stuff as in this thread, but I thought I'd start a new one. They get so cluttered after awhile, the stash threads :)

This is a 4 gram bud I just pulled out to check out. It is still curing; I won't be smoking this for a couple of weeks at best. It's dry enough to smoke but it really needs to jar cure for a couple of weeks to maximize the flavor and quality of the smoke.

Love,
    OSG

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Looks amazingggg.
    So many red hairs!

3. Sativa dominant??? Looks good OSG that nug looks way fatter than 4 gram though

4. Thanks. I'm not touching it yet until it cures but it's a tasty and extremely potent 50-50 Indica/Sativa hybrid. I have more to chop too that I was letting mature a bit more.

EDIT: I didn't weigh it so it could be more. Maybe 5 or 6 tops though.

5. you. are. god.

6. Very nice props bro:smoking:

7. Good stuff OSG. Looks good to me:smoking:

8. Thanks blades :smoking:

9. Gorgeous. Thats all I can say.

10. im so jealous right now...

11. You seem to be quite proud of that thing. :D

Please give us a smoke report when it's done curing!

12. possibly the hairiest nug i've sen before

13. Hey OSG, who do I have to kill to get a clone or a seed of that? :D

btw it looks funky fresh, you gotta give us a smoke report.

14. No doubt in my mind that is an enjoyable exotic smoke, I bet some people are fooled, then realize after seeing that macro that it's covered in trichs. I'm glad i've been following the progress of your strains, the nice thing is the smoke, appearance, and flavor will only get better and better with every next generation. Awesome stuff man

15. that bud is beautiful man! good job

16. I've told y'all before. This was a cutting from the same plant that the first run was (the one in my sig). I'll make sure I update you though because even clones can vary, and I did do a few things differently with this run.

I still have some left from their 'mother' so I have yet to sample this run at all.

Thanks. 'Hair's often get compressed or broken off in transit. Since mine isn't shipped anywhere or compressed it often looks very hairy.

Thanks. Tell you what. Build a time machine and go back and kill Hitler, then we'll talk :D

Sorry, really baked.

Thank you. Yes it's rather exotic given it's lineage. The first run was amazing to me. Total Sativa head high that then morphs slowly into an almost couchlocking body high. Fruity with hints of spice and skunk but with an earthy aftertaste that reminded me immediately of it's landrace Sativa 'father', an line that turns out comes from Oaxaca province in Southern Mexico.

Thanks again everyone. I just hope to get at least one person to grow every week. That's why I post this shit :)
    EDIT: It also has 'gold tendencies' it seems, like many Mexican strains (the good ones, don't confuse that with the mexi-schwag most people get nowadays). Some of the earthy taste and it's tendency to go pale and golden before it's even ripe.

17. Jeez man, i just know a good post when its got your name on it. +REP

18. Thanks :) I can't wait to sample this latest run in a week or two. Six weeks is actually what I consider the 'sweet spot' for curing but in about 2 more it'll be pretty tasty and very smokeable.

19. Damn Osg you never fail to make an Great strain. Congrats. Hope I can grow something like that someday

20. good shit man. really nice bud.