What books do you have on your nightstand

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by HankMoody, Jun 1, 2011.

1. #1 HankMoody, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    I have two Noam Chomsky books "Propaganda and the Public Mind" and "Deterring Democracy". I also have my favorite book, "1984..which is my bible.

Now the reason i brought this up is because i just went to the book store and bought this recently new book called "Too Big To Fail" by Andrew Ross Sorkin. I can't wait to pry this book open and read all the knowledge of the recession/depression crisis of 2008-2009!!! Weeheee!

[​IMG]

2. Bible, Confucius, History of France, Call of the wild, White fang, the prince, mother theresa biography

3. Like, nightstand by your bed, or do you mean a bookshelf?

4. Haha nightstand works better..fixed the title

5. Well lets see, I have a copy of Men's Health, a glass of cran/cherry juice, the Tombstone DVD, a candle, a little clay pot, and Winter Rain by Terry C. Johnson.

6. I have Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and 100 greatest villains of history or something like that

7. I usually don't keep the book I'm reading by my bed it's either by my comfy recliner that I call the princess chair or in my bag - currently it's "Toujours Provence " by Peter Mayle an amusing account of a Britisher living in France (but you'll also find some various religious and recovery books by there) I like to read all kind of books- always and there are books in every room of my flat. IN my nightstand drawer are 2 or 3 trashy erotica books.