New Shower head to 8 arm with work!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by littleman, Oct 7, 2011.

1. I have always wanted a mini tube that ripped hard and I finally found it at a LHS :hello:. The deal was a steal and the ice pinch bowl is ridiculously awesome. It's one heavy bowl piece and the pinch is shaped perfectly for my taste. Next to nothing falls through but no so little drag!

I love when both percs are meant to hit straight up and down. It is very pleasing to me to see all slits/trees to hit. It is the perfect little table or car piece!

Sorry for the poor quality phone pictures and my poor attempt to show the work up close :smoke:

Just curious, would this be acceptable in the high-end/heady thread?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very nice piece. It's a bit small but all that filtration makes up for it. That bowl looks awesome! Milkshots??

Also from the pic it looks like a 19 mm is it?

3. Niceee, how much did that run you? And milk shot please!

4. Thanks! Yes it is 19mm and I have been wanting something small that is also really smooth. Out the door for $135!!!! I will try to post a milk but unfortunately I am out of town for the weekend :mad:.

By the way after its proper christening (making sure to get as high as possible for its first time being hit) I thought this little thing rips! So it was properly named Jack the Ripper.

My only problem now is that my 2ft shower cap which used to be my favorite doesn't receive any more attention :D.

5. Nice tube. Just know it's china.

6. How do you assume this? The blower's name is Chris and he is based out of Southern California. I don't know about you but I have never seen that kind of work on a China piece.

7. You should get a name brand ash catcher and bowl...

8. The price screams china. Not saying its not nice, but theres deff decent china glass floating around with worked sections like that. For the price thats a damn steal.

9. Yeah makes sense. It was stickered at $160 and I was shocked to be able to get him down to 135. I was a little worried but I had never seen China glass like this. I asked the owner if it was a local artist and he said it was and told me about the guy. I guess the owner could have lied but this is a really trustworthy shop. The type of shop that keeps water in their nice pieces and insist that you take a couple drags in front of a mirror before you buy something. But hey, if it is China then I am still a happy camper because I love it! I would just hate for that money to not be supporting a local blower in some way.

10. The local artist could even be importing them and selling them as his own, never know. Shop sounds reputable so who really knows. I just dont see some artist selling that to a shop for say 100$. Too much work for that lil of money.

11. Latley there has been a surge of nice china glass. I seen pretty much that same tube(no bent neck) and the work and everything looked just as good as that and I know for a fact it was china. Smileyagents brother sells china tubes very similar to that on ioffer.

The work does look good though and I would be happy to own that tube 135 was not a bad price aslong as its not thin.

12. The blower might of gotten china parts and put em together himself? :confused:

13. Ehh I'd totally buy that for that price. Regardless of where it's from.

14. Damn well if this is from China then damn those Chinese are really stepping up their game! What is smileyagent's brothers accoutrements name on ioffer? I'm curious to see what other newer designs they are making.

15. Not sure
    But I just found this and it says made in china and a lot more expensive than what u paid. Like I said you can get good china glass.
    Showerhead circ to worked 8 arm concentrate tube waxoil For Sale

16. ^
    I think it's pretty cool that the seller makes it a point to note that they are not Toro's and that they're manufactured in China. Honesty, who would of known?

17. That might be smileys bro but I ain't sure.
    But your right that's is cool that he's up front about it.

18. I'm pretty sure it's this.
    You can buy chinese glass/tubing. I remember smily saying he got a big case of it for $5 on eBay to practice with, it can just be a little difficult to deal with.

19. Thanks for the link man. It took a mere second for me to realize that my piece came from the same manufacturer as this piece. Mine is a bit cleaner on the 90 degree bend just after the female joint but other than that they appear identical.

That package comes with a whole concentrate kit so there may be more showing up online closer to the price I got mine. I think it's a great option for many even though I am sad to know now for a fact that it isn't American.

Well at least some people on here (like myself) now know that there is some quality chinese glass out there. Not that these have anything but price over most american blown glass, but for the people that have Toro taste but not the Toro budget, these are a great option.

After hitting this thing for a week now and banging it up a bit on a sink I can assure that I would have paid the full $160 if I had too, I love it!

20. Is this like a local thing or what with bargaining for price on pieces? I've never been able to hassle someone down from the sticker price at my local head shop. I'm so pissed that everyone else seems to be able to negotiate in the 21st century.