Health Stone Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by uscman, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Has anyone used one of their pieces before? Just learned about them and it sounds pretty cool, but I don't know if its legit or not. Pretty much they use vapor stones that are put into a slide, or a piece, and they vapor the buds. I'm looking for a slide to turn my bong into a vaporizer and if these things actually work pretty good I will probably get one. I wanted to get some info on them before I spend $100 on one. If anyone has any input on how to use them, and just basically a review I'd really appreciate it.

Also, you can look them up on ***. Just type in HSG and a bunch of their pieces will come up. They're actual website doesn't seem to be finished yet, so this is the only glass I have seen them.

2. I think you may be a little confused with what they're used for. They are used for vaping oil, not bud.

If you are looking for a vaporizer, then this is not what you're looking for

Put the concentrate on the health stone then take a torch lighter to it and milk it up

3. I just watched a few video's on them on youtube and just figured that out haha. Feel pretty stupid right now. Thanks for the reply though Just. These HSG pieces look awesome, but I can't get my hands on oil too much. I'm really new to the whole vapor scene so I don't know too much about it.

I've looked at some slides that turn your bong into a vaporizer, but again I don't really know too much about them. To use those, do you have to buy a vaporizer then hook the tube up to the vapor slide or just pack your bud into the slide and then rip it. Again I know I'm a real noob with this, but for the 7-8 years I've just been smoking with bubblers and bongs. Any help with the best way to turn my bong into a vaporizer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

4. I suggest getting a vaporizer with a whip, then you can get a bong attachment for it. But it's not going to be a little more expensive that route

5. You think it'd better just spending the extra bucks on a more quality vaporizer than getting all the attachments and everything?

6. yeah one with a whip, so u can attach it to your bong

7. Hey thanks a lot man. Definitely a big help.

8. Completely worth just doing it at once.

9. say what