~ Sovereignty Glass Appreciation Thread {Pics, Vids, Milks} ~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Just619, Apr 4, 2011.

1. How about an SG only gauntlet?

2. [quote name='"G13adsAMY"']How about an SG only gauntlet?[/quote]

I'm not sure the city could handle it. My screen may literally explode lol

3. #9363 cdr0, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    sorry for being dirty
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhO4p6KR31c[/ame]

4. [quote name='"tokin&jokin"']

I'm not sure the city could handle it. My screen may literally explode lol[/quote]

I dont think I could handle it! LOL.

5. That would be one hell of a gauntlet... I'm thinking I could get a couple friends SG's and have as many as 20, 22+ SGs in one gauntlet. That'd be a lot of work to set up and clean up; although I think it'd be worth it.

Still trying to find a stem12... maybe I'll do it once I acquire one.

6. [quote name='"TB505"']That would be one hell of a gauntlet... I'm thinking I could get a couple friends SG's and have as many as 20, 22+ SGs in one gauntlet. That'd be a lot of work to set up and clean up; although I think it'd be worth it.

Still trying to find a stem12... maybe I'll do it once I acquire one.[/quote]

What about a quick family shot of your glass then?

Don't think I have ever seen someone have a family of 17 SG's. That would be a dream of mine haha.

7. I would but about 20% of my SGs are over at my girl's place since I stay there often... but I will definitely be getting them all together soon.

8. Does anyone know if there are still non-gridded recyclers in production, or are they all gridded nowadays?

9. That recycler five post up is ungridded and it sold a couple weeks ago. I thought that Steve said that the gridded ones were not more diffused but smoother

10. I'm thinking just is the one who asked Steve

11. all gridded now

12. just hit my first sovereignty today and i must say it was the smoothest thing ive ever hit. ive always steered away from percs because of the drag but this had none what so ever. sovereignty FTW

13. ALLT has been dropping a single gridded recycler every couple weeks lately, oftentimes right alongside a fully gridded one. I've seen some tall versions coming in single grid versions too. So I'm pretty sure they're being made both ways.

14. The way i remember reading the description the claw looking one was single grid the ea milli one was ungridded.

15. The ea one looks ungridded or maybe one single grid

16. I thought an ungridded recycler = a single grid recycler? Wasn't there a discussion a while back on how there are actually no fully ungridded cyclers?

But yeah the one on the page just one back does look slitted to me too.. I was just asking because I have one on the way, stoked either way.

17. There's slitted, single gridded and fully gridded.