AK Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Euphoric Toker, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Keepin it Krunk? Post your Ak Glass here and discuss why he is so amazing.:smoke: I don't have any AK in my life at the moment but i ordered 2 Krunk Pendants and I am looking for a dry AK piece.:hello:

2. I know a few people on gc have ak glass

3. damn, imo people who start threads like these should post pics...
    hers my AK collection
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Not mine. Just showin' some love....

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. #5 Euphoric Toker, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    I don't know if I'm just too high but I have no idea what that means.
    Sorry, I just ordered my pendants and I am so stoked. I don't know how there aren't any AK threads on GC he is Amazing. Those are some amazing pendants.

6. i know a few people on grasscity have Arik Krunk glass.

7. NO i know what that means but what is he trying to say like there are not a lot of people on GC with Ak glass or there are a lot of people on gc with ak glass

8. I have wanted a Krunk slide for so long, but i can't find them anywhere, plus they are pretty pricey. But i want to see some more, AK is the shit!

9. I was told this guy went for 25k on the open market. 25k!!!!! OMFG!
    [​IMG]

10. 25k:eek: not sure about that...i think the highest price on an ak tube was 5k. IMO they should be a grand tops

11. Nope there is a famous 10k tube. the ak tubes start at $1500

12. im subbed, nothing to contribute unfortunately

13. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66

Mind = blown

14. how much can AK slides run for i'm guessing over 300? but i'm still debating more.

15. FYI, that was a Arik Krunk + Clinton Roman tube. So sick and so rare. Its at Goosefire gallery if you are in Long Beach Cali and want to see it in person go check it out. I wish I lived close enough to drive there and see it.

16. Chaos is cool, but has never been my cup of tea, though it is still dope none the less. I would LOVE a bipolar AK tube, soo classy.

17. The work is flawless
    [​IMG]

18. I'd never pay over 3-400 for a bong. But that's just me. A bong will still get you ripped no matter the cost.

19. [quote name='"Xblunt-manX"']I'd never pay over 3-400 for a bong. But that's just me. A bong will still get you ripped no matter the cost.[/quote]

You don't buy these kind of pieces just to get high bud

20. just like a honda will get you the same place as a murcielago

we drive the murcielago's