Finally Got mine, milk vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by andjenks21, Aug 26, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BsOCCysNF0]YouTube - Roor.us Icemaster w/ carbon and ashcatcher MILK[/ame]

Water level was a little high at this point,

I am thinking about adding diffuser beads and a diffused down stem

2. nice milk man

3. oh that was beautiful.
    I couldn't help but think of calling it Jack the Ripper,
    that was some solid milk man.

4. Gotta love a nice milk video this early in the morning. :smoke:

That's a great piece dude. How much was it?

5. piece was awesome, good milk

6. Nice Roor. I would definitely say for you to get a real nice downstem diffuser. Either Alex k. or GMD (glassmansdoll) on etsy. Functionality are negligible for your piece, especially since your upgrading to diffuser from a perc. GMD is a bit cheaper for what you get so its all up to what you want.

Hope that helps.

Also, yeah the water level on your beaker was a but high. When you get the diffuser (get showerhead possibly), put the water level at about 1/4-1/2 inch above the last slit or hole in the diffuser. It'll create less drag and chug for you.

7. Your 8 tree percolator water level was too low. It should be up about a centimeter higher. You'll notice a huge difference, at the level you have it, it's not going through the water, just a tube the smoke goes through.

8. #8 xCORZILLAx, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    was it just me or was there a ridiculous amount of drag, looks like theres a second between where the roor starts bubbling that i see the water level in the a/c move at all...that huge carbon filter attributing to that maybe?
    EDIT: nvm the bubbles in the a/c just be hidden by the thick wall of milk lol couldnt see them, and in my opinion i would deff get a roor diffuser ds. With the roor especially, amazzzing

9. not a real roor, the labels backwards... but nice milk vid nonetheless

10. Alright. So it's not fake, mr. no-it-all. I got it from an authorized USA Roor Dealer, it is 5mm and measures out to that perfectly, came with roor downsteam same size as the icemasters on edit, has roor facing the right way all over it, it's just an optical illusion since the comp is facing like that, and the sig is in the right place for a USA Roor too.

Now, My perculator is 11 arms, and is a little short so water spills over all the time. The water level CAN be the height you described, but then it spills over in 2 hits.. kinda shitty. I have it now where water is covering all the slits, just not by much.

I can't decide what to do about a diffuser! Is roor for 45 bucks worth it? I am planning on getting stones beads as well... does having a diffuser+beads help? They sell diffusers with slits for like 15 bucks at the store, and illidelph uses a slit diffuser so why not??

Also for the guy mentioning drag, the drag comes from the carbon adapter, after using it a ton it get blocked up with all the ash, thats why I just pull both that and the bowl, it clears SUPER fast that way, like instant.

11. Here is a vid with my ICE PINCH bowl instead, trying to tell me that is drag? Keep in mind this thing is 18 inches, pretty big.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfNFk0-4eec]YouTube - Roor.us Icemaster MILK part 2[/ame]

12. show me one legit roor with a reverse logo, lets see a picture of the sig, the joint.

13. I'm out of town or I would but,

I am not saying the logo is reversed I am saying that the logo is the correct way, the way your saying, it's just reflected because of my computer camera

14. its not a mirror its a camera bro

15. here is a picture of my phone held up to my macbooks camera, same effect happened with my roor video, I can assure you it is real my man, appreciate the you looking out tho

notice everything is backwords.. computer cameras do this

Attached Files:

16. oh my bad man.:eek: ive just never known a camera to reverse things. but in this case awesome roor!:hello:

17. Sick RooR. I love RooRs with percs because you don't see them to often. Looks like it rips like a champ man enjoy.

And if you have a macbook you can set it to automatically flip the pictures in photobooth's settings. Just a heads up if thats what your using.

18. oh for sure dude thanks I never knew! and I appreciate the comments on it a lot guys haha makes me feel a little better about the 245 it cost me.... yikes

19. Nice milk bro.
    keep toking
    :smoke: