chong bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by c0ch3s3, Feb 26, 2010.

1. anywhere on the web i can go to find out how much my chong bong is worth?

2. what's a chong bong

3. Chong Bongs are bongs made by Tommy Chong.

[​IMG]

4. yup. what dank said.

google it and you can find all kinds of stuff on them. except for how much my particular piece is worth. well, not that ive seen anyway. :cool:

5. Chong bongs were not MADE by tommy chong. He had nothing to do with the company he just legally let them use his name on their product. But they were high quality products, and now they are no longer made so there pretty rare and that = more expensive.

6. i always see those guys on news programs giving interviews about marijuana lol

7. Yeah I think it was his son who ran the company. Watch a/k/a Tommy Chong.

8. #9 northernwidow, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    completely wrong, it was mostly his company, he didn't make the bongs in a blowing sense but he funded the business. that's why the DEA raided his house and sentenced him to prison when Chong Glass was shut down. His son ran the company, but he took the blame

as for the OP, I don't know what it's worth. At least what you paid for it, probably more. But I can't figure why you would sell it.

9. watch the union

10. Post up some pics man.

11. i dont necessarily want to sell it. was just curious, i guess, as to its value.

here ya go.

and, yes, i know, i need to clean it.

Attached Files:

12. If it didn't have Chong's face on it, I don't think I would pay too much for it.. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice bong and all and it looks like it hits nice but it's kinda just like your average bong.

I'd pay $70-$90 cause of Chongs face?

:confused_2:

13. $74 if it's cleaned first.

14. yea... the bong itself isnt that impressive. It doesnt have the beauty of a roor or a more pricy bong

15. Honestly if i had a Chong bong i dont think i would smoke it, just keep it in a display case or something haha.

16. Word to that, make a shelf and display it

17. i hear ya, but i would only be able to look at it for so long, then i would have to take it down and smoke out of it.

thanks for the replies guys. (heh, that rhymed):cool:

18. Yeah man i hear ya :smoking:

19. You are correct in saying the DEA raided his house and arrested him, but wrong that it was mostly his company. He did take the blame so that the DEA wouldn't come after his wife and family, but all he did was lend his face to the bong--that is it. He didbn't fund the company or have any part of it, it was his son's company and got busted due to "Operation Pipedreams".