Red eye glass.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fourtwenty4201, Feb 6, 2010.

1. ive only seen a couple people on here with red eye glass. and because there my favorite glass company i figure there should be more love shown! so for those of you who own some red eye glass, show your love!

and for those who dont know...i dunno...check it out? Red Eye Glass

2. i have one of there bongs. 1.5 feet, 2 mushroom percs, glass on glass and its made from pyrex its really nice.

3. #3 fourtwenty4201, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    i got the 12' loop-D-loop, and one thats bent half way through the tube.

i think my next bong will be the 16' loop-D-loop, thats just how much i love the D-loop lol

4. damn this is my first time seeing red eyes and I must say if I was to ever think of investing I would go with Red Eyes, very nice glass probably my favorites.

5. #5 B-Rye, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    Is the GEAR brand part of Red eye glass? I've seen both, but I just noticed the font on the Red Eye Glass on that website is very similar to the font used on the GEAR bongs I've seen.

[​IMG]

6. there well priced too, i payed 115$ cnd for my piece, and i wouldnt trade it for any 700$ bong.

7. Lol I know, I was looking at there glass and was like dude this shit is so moderately priced half there glass though I would still buy even if it was more expensive though.

8. My first piece, a pipe, is made by red eye I'll post a pic up later. It is awesome glass, really smooth for a pipe but if wasn't cheap.

9. #9 fourtwenty4201, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010

hmm...i really dont know.
    is gear canadian?

haha just checked, your right! the G is exact...thats odd lol.

EDIT: not to mention every other letter in GEAR is in read eye glass lmao

10. GEAR AND RED EYE GLASS ARE THE SAME COMPANY AND THERE GLASS IS SOME WHAT STRONG TO A CERTAIN POINT (not saying they the "best") but they glass is pretty strong for fucking factory made

11. Solid.

12. sorry man, but redeye is only distributed in canada, made in japan man... its all china glass and thin, but still pretty good.... all my local head shops sell are red eye so i have had many.... currently have a straight "lit"tube from red eye tho lol

13. They are China Glass in the end, just stay away if you can.

14. #14 glassgenius, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    yep, made in china, sold in canada

GEAR is to Canada what PURE is to the USA

15. China glass or not, it's still a bong and fuck it's still getting you blazEd. Proud gear owner btw.

16. k im not gonna start a arguement with people from the states...china glass or not they pretty durible...

17. personally i think "china glass" is just a way for glass heads to say "haha, you didnt pay 398745643$ for your bong."

if Red Eye Glass is china glass, its high end china. my bong has been kicked/dropped/hit against the sink, hasnt broken, and ive had my bong for a long time.

and to be honest, my "china glass" bong looks a lot cooler then some "high end" bongs ive seen.

18. #18 glassgenius, Feb 10, 2010
    post pics.

china glass is thin (often soft), with sloppy welds, thin joints (or grommets), and shitty, draggy percs (sometimes)

a lot of china glass is quite expensive. a good deal on a china piece is a win in my book though.

ex. "I just got a steal on my new triple perc PURE, only ran me $220!!"

^noob

"Just got this new piece, its a borosilicate glass on glass straight tube with ice pinches and a diffuser. Got it for $40"

^smoker on a budget

19. #19 B-Rye, Feb 10, 2010
  20. Ive owned a Gear and it was sick. One day i was shaking it while cleaning, didnt bump it or anything but the joint came clean off. But ya gear and red eye are china glass. Manufactured in china using a cheaper, thinner glass. Yet they are both canadian owned companies, all the dirty work is done in factorys. These types of companies try for quantity of their products so quality goes down a little. My gear also had alot of drag for only one perc.