Best Bong Mod

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hunokeli, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Took a bigger glass screen and dropped it downn into my GonG joint. then put a pinch of activated carbon on top of the screen but not so much, so that the bowl still fits snug.

this water is so clean and ive smoked a good bit though it. its a cleaner smoke, tastes better, not as harsh. so awesome.

2. so you basically turned a regular-ass GonG piece in to a carbon filter GonG piece? If that's the case I'd LOVE to see pics, it sound's like a procedure I'd be interested in trying on my GonG

3. Change your carbon after 5 bowls max.

4. You gotta soak the carbon too before using.

5. Only before the first use though.

6. On most diffusers there is a blown out section (rounded) before the the part that fits firmly in the joint.
    You just drop a screen down there and put some carbon in. Only thing is that you are supposed to pull the carbon when you take your hit so you would essentially have to pull the entire diffy out when clearing.

7. RF - I don't use a carbon filter, but I'm sure it's not the biggest deal if you clear the tube w/ the carbon infused diffy still in place? Though I agree I'd rather pull it off separately.