Glass Blunt?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MkMalta, Mar 18, 2013.

1. What is a glass blunt? How does it work? What's ur opinion on them!

2. [​IMG]

that's a glass blunt. you pack it with bud, and as it burns you slide the back mouthpiece inwards. it'll ash it out and keep the fresh bud up front.
    i don't really like em personally. they're good for group sessions but i'm more of a loner stoner

3. That is rather cool, how much does it hold and cost?

4. ive used them twice in a group toke... It was alright, nothing more nothing less. I wouldnt use it often if i owned it, i feel like it burned faster than a rolled blunt. Id rather smoke a bowl or roll a blunt than use it but thats my opinion.

You can fit a lot of ganja in them, sorry i dont know exactly how much but you can stuff those little fuckers, 2 gs could be accomplished

5. yeah you can fit quite a bit in there. the more you pack it down the more you can fit obviously haha, and the slower it'll burn. as for price i'm sure you can find em for like $20 at a headshop

6. They are pretty awesome besides the fact that they tend to burn through weed pretty quickly. If someone made a more efficient glass blunt with lets say, a cooling mouthpiece, then that would be a fucking awesome piece to have.

7. I do kinda want one now