Bubblers man. Does Grasscity like 'Em?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bittytoker, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Bubblers man.
    I love them.
    But I never see any real COOL bubblers on Grasscity. Maybe they're under appreciated?
    In my opinion, bubblers are optimal for certain strains of bud. Particularly strains with a distinct taste such as one of my personal favorites, lemon haze. The smaller chambers offer expansion as well as filtration.
    This is my bubbler. Originally I hated it. I dropped 80 bucks on it, but for some reason I didn't form any sort of relationship.
    However, I've grown to appreciate it immensely.
    This is Rainbow Road. It's a double bub and is fitted with a perc. (I'm not sure what it's called) It offers three chambers for filtration. My only complain is that the bowl is a little small for my taste.
    The nug I have popped in there is my new favorite: Pandora's box. I smoked two bowls last night and loaded up Super Smash Brothers - Brawl. Let me tell ya, it was the most fun I'd had in ages. So much giggling and laughing took place with me and my pal.
    Feel free to comment, share your own bubblers and bud, or talk about SSB.

Attached Files:

2. #2 BuffalosoldieRx, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2012
    Of course, especially scientific bubblers.

I used to have the really simple but elegant sheldon black 6 arm bub. She's no longer with us.

[​IMG]

3. Wow. Attractive piece dude.

4. Bubblers are awesome for small flavorful rips. I love my 4.0 double showerhead bubbler!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gotta use a glass wand to maximize that great taste!

5. IMO that's too expensive for a non scientific bub. But if you like it that's cool

6. Pinky and Thumbs I throw it up

more importantly, whats the wand for?

7. Yeah man. I should've tried to bargain him down im hindsight.
    80 bucks is a lot to spend on a piece that really isn't that impressive smokingwise.

8. I love bubblers! i sold my last one because it was a cheap 25 dollar one. I'm excited to pick up a badass AC with a J hook double the fun!

9. Does anyone know if the perc on my bubbler has a specific name? I've been trying to figure that out forever...

10. I'm not sure, but I guarantee you its just a regular old school single hole deal, no real need for a specific name haha

11. Darn :/ I need to educate on percs.
    And my trusty bubbler is just silly in comparison to some of these.

12. Go to the link in my Sig lol

Möbius Stereo Matrix Bubbler,

4.0 Nano Bubbler

Dave Goldstein Rooster Apparatus Bubbler

Just gotta look brother :smoke:

13. We just picked up a new bubbler for only $20, but it gets us way higher than all of our other equipment. But we don't have anything super expensive

14. 16 slit circulator perc
    ForumRunner_20121124_130342.png

15. [​IMG]

You bet I do.

16. I love bubblers :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Bubblers are fun, but cant compare to a good ole straight tube

18. Now a days that line is getting blurred lol

A lot of bubblers outsmoke traditional straight tubes :smoke:

19. Mreh.
    I in fact enjoy bowls the most.

20. True true, i mean what is a bubbler besides a different type of bong? Still bubblers never get me as high though