Jet Subzero Bong - never seen anything like it

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheGanjaGremlin, May 31, 2012.

1. Has anyone ever used one of these before?

www.JETwaterpipes.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVRiTnHsUmk]JETwaterpipes.com | Now Available - YouTube[/ame]

They look pretty legit...i'm interested in buying but would like to hear opinions/experiences first.

2. I've never seen anything like that in my life, what does it do? How does it work? So many questions...time to hit up the google.

3. I own one and couldn't be happier with it. Super simple to clean and keep clean, and by far the smoothest hits of any bong I've ever smoked.

Plus it's impossible to break. What could be better?

4. How do the hits compare to that of a glass on glass bong? Besides smoothness any noticeable difference?

5. [quote name='"Chrisg7"']

How do the hits compare to that of a glass on glass bong? Besides smoothness any noticeable difference?[/quote]

None. Super smooth and super flavorful because it uses so little water. I did buy the diffuser upgrade though, so I can't comment on how the "stock" Sub Zero performs, although I'm sure it's great too.

It'll also work with 14mm glass bowls if that's your thing, too. Personally I love the anodized bowl it comes with.

6. After breaking 3 bongs in one week (heart breaking i know ) i decided to go with this after going over their site and features of this bong it seemed like they knew what was goin on.I also got the jxt5 something or other upgrade so im looking forward to it hopefully this one last a lot longer after all it does survive a 9ft drop on concrete

7. Im skeptical about how it would taste, apparently it had ceramic infused into every piece of the bong, so it's definitely better then just a plastic or acrylic bong. Which I was positive this was going to be lol, it's impossible to make glass survive falls like that, unless your going for some bullet proof glass lol. Sounds like it would be an AMAZING dorm room, or just party piece in general. Not even the dumbest of drunk retards could break that thing.

8. I own one...had it for several months now.

I'll say this, it diffuses as well as any high end glass piece on the market. Hits extremely well with zero drag on the clear. Absolutely indestructible and that is not over exaggerating. You won't find a better piece at the same price, no doubt about it.

That said, it isn't heady...It isn't glass, and its not expensive. So if you're looking for that, than this piece isn't going to work for you.

9. Dude that is awesome! I wanna hit one haha. Can anyone find some nice videos on it?

10. Definitely my next purchase.. Looks absolutely killer

11. So how much is the thing?

12. Looks so interesting but I don't trust smoking out of metal and whatever that tube is made out of. Looks like a Incredibowl tube.

13. [quote name='"jswoo"']So how much is the thing?[/quote]

$185 i think, $60 for the extra super diffuser attachment

14. I'd like to hear my reviews. Looks interesting!

15. I kinda don't mind dropping 210 on what looks like a really interesting, unbreakable piece.

16. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

None. Super smooth and super flavorful because it uses so little water. I did buy the diffuser upgrade though, so I can't comment on how the "stock" Sub Zero performs, although I'm sure it's great too.

It'll also work with 14mm glass bowls if that's your thing, too. Personally I love the anodized bowl it comes with.[/quote]

if you buy the diffuser upgrade the site says its an extra and you get the original diffuser too. Can you try both and comment on a difference? thanks

17. Looks interesting! Wouldnt mind blazing out of that! :smoke:

18. i think this is going to be my next piece. looks nice.