Apix Design Glass ~*Appreciation ONLY thread*~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jumbo, Feb 21, 2012.

1. #1 Jumbo, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
    If you got some dank Glass from Apix Design Glass, post that shit here!

No discussion of sales please, this is just a thread for pictures, milks and glass discussion.

REPEATED: NO DISCUSSION OF SALES....

Here's the the stemline i got earlier this year:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIyY7hmGViU[/ame]

I got some more slides and ill post pictures around this thread.

Attached Files:

2. Nice stuff man!

My stuff is going out today :hello: sucks that I'm going home for the weekend Friday so at most I'll be able to snap some quick pics if it comes then, but STOKED nonetheless.

I would've started this thread immediately but I didn't want a blank first post lol

3. God damn shame, the other thread was doing so well.

Lets see if everyone can behave themselves now.

4. Damn starting over again...I'll repost a few of the vids I have of my gridded showerhead a/c

5. word, shouldn't take long, only took mine 3 days from Cali to NY.

I'll take some better quality pictures of the matching slide to the bong and some pictures of the other slides i have by Apix Designs.

Here is a milk from old thread:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK0AeU3inW8]Apix Design Mini Stemline - YouTube[/ame]

Shows off the stacking better. Also keep in mind this piece is only about 11 inches tall and 38mm can to 19mm :smoke:

6. those serendipity stemless tubes take my breath away!

7. sucks that the old thread got deleted because of talk of business completely done OFF of GC, but rules are rules...

Here's my Serendipity Gridded stemline to disc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

& a crappy phonecam video until I go buy a new HDwebcam.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzkmXwMaO4I]Apix Design worked stem to disk phonecam - YouTube[/ame]

8. omg yesssssssssss^^^^ so classy and clean! i want a purple/amber serendipity tube ha that thing milksssss

9. the colors are even better in person, bro.

The disc colors are truly amazing...I need a better shot of both sides.
    'preciate the love....i just got it yesterday...You sound more excited then I was, and I thought I was ecstatic! ha.

As soon as I scoop a better cam, I will be sure to update.

10. @ smoking, the work on that stemline is sick bro. love that one. wish i was able to afford such a beauty lol.

the bottom and mouth piece are my favorite parts i think. love the colors.

also when i got my pacakge in the mail i was yelling yeaaaaaaaaaaa boyyyyy for like 15 minutes while unpacking it (was packed so damn well lol) and then my brother was like wtf are you doing?? lol

got so high that day

11. #13 SmokingSection, Feb 21, 2012
    you'd be surprised how much I got it for, Jumbo.
    I feel the same way; this piece has NOTHING to do with me( choice of colors, design, nothing), but when I saw it...I had to grab it. Talked to him all day about it, before I pulled the trigger.

The bottom and the hint of serendipity for the bridge are my favs...The sunlight makes this piece look nothing like the pics either, haha. The mouthpiece I swore was black until I opened it. Right below is deep almost see through red. The tip is green, matching the disc (Dragon's Blood). I thought it was dope as fuck.

Thank you all for the love. I'm milking this baby now!

BTW: Does anybody have his picasa...? I deleted FB and I don't know how else to stay updated now lol.

12. #14 flammzrant, Feb 21, 2012
    I'll PM you the link to his picasa smoking
    SENT

the base of your tube is so sweet, whole tube is sexy.

i'm getting the newest stem to disk (with lots of holes in the disk) coming this week, fiiiiiiinally a new water piece :D

13. PLEAAAASE post that...is it the one with the blue stripes?

You're gonna love it, bro. I opened the door before the motherfucker had the chance to ring the doorbell.

14. Lucky you :p

15. It is :hello:

Sucks I have class 11-1:45 friday and my moms picking me up to go to my girlfriends at 2 (my car got wrecked, i'm not 5 :p) so I may not be able to post a milk till Sunday.
    At least I can't miss my package cause the front desk will just hold it.

I'm sure as hell I'll love it, i've only had an inline bubbler for the past year.

Word on yours hulk

16. #18 SmokingSection, Feb 21, 2012
    Haha it's all good, bruh!

Can't wait to see that one...I liked it, but I had to go with the one I ended up with. But the stacking on yours was amazing when I saw the vid. Milk asap.

Just an inline? Oh yeah I've seen it in the milkshot thread. I know how you feel...well, I own a few, but it just gets old after a while. I'm posting another crappy milkshot for now until I get my cam...much better video though.

Hulk, what did you pick up?

17. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e6Pd6oLbiA[/ame]

here it is, the first apixdesign stemline
    :hello:
    motherfuckers got 30 tiny little holes :bongin:

also sorry for small dab i've got class soon

18. First one he ever made? surprised he would even let that go lol i would keep that for reminders of how far i got... sice piece dude :smoke:

Also that stemline to disk you are talking about up there is dope, wish there was more work than the lines going through, should have match it down below or something. still a sick piece :bongin: