Las Vegas Graffiti

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by lunchboxCEAS, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Heres some prictures of graffiti from las vegas.. if you from vegas post some shit up!! :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. those are hella sick bro.

3. Nice, Once I get a better camera I will take some pics of the stuff I see around Nashville. There is a very old revok piece here.

4. damn that stuff is sick.. this is the one thing i wish i could do on the art side of things

5. more comin soon, got a new computer

6. There's also a huge mural in some alley right off of Church St. (I don't know if that's what you're talking about or not.)

OP, that's some pretty cool stuff, man. My town doesn't really have any cool graffiti at all.

7. #7 lunchboxCEAS, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    here are the newest pics iGot.. other ones comin soon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. where did you find that salvg toa alu flick at? you know that fool?

9. this is, by far, one of the best threads on GC- that doesn't directly involve weed.
    And those tags on the chicks are hot :D
    I really wish i was even one tenth as good at graffiti as those folks...but ah well.
    PM me if you know any sites or books or anythin that one could look at to get involved in learning how to tag like that...or even just tag better than a big B and R for my initials rofl

10. iGot that picture from a foo on myspace ha. but naw iDont noe em.

11. dude r u kidding me your freakin WILD at that yo! post more if you have them i thoroughly enjoy looking at ur work mah man

12. this has nothin to do wit las vegas graff but iJst felt like showin my graff suplies
    [​IMG]