Quick drawing at work

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by debauch, Dec 4, 2005.

1. did this drawing one day at work and decided to finish it finally. the head is the same that was used to make my avatar.
    [​IMG]

2. thats pretty sweet....i like that the bong is a roor......

3. damn thats a nice drawing, you did a really good job on drawing that RooR

4. Yo.... he owns two roors. thats why its a roor...
    what you use to draw it.. i wanna know how to draw these cartoony pictures.. been wondering for a long time.

5. i start by drawing it on paper, using a 0.7mm mechanical pencil. then i scan it into my computer and then go over it in photoshop to finish it up. i do alot of these and they take about 2 hours a piece, from starting to sketch to finish coloring. i enjoy doing them when im baked, i did a 7min animation that took about 2.5 weeks, and every time i worked on it, i was baked.

6. Dude im going to try this... exzcept i dont have a scanner... so ill have to take a pic of the pic... :devious:

7. What program do you use for Animation?

8. :smoking:

9. Motion, You cant use photoshop for animation. At least I think you can't make a 7minute long animation in photoshop. The only reason I ask is cuz I use flash for my animations, and I was curious.

10. When he said animated, I think he just ment he used photoshop to add the effects. Afterall, it's a picture, not a movie.

11. i did that specific animation in Flash, but now im working in Maya.

12. I was actually asking about what he used to make the 7 min animation. Sorry for the confusion.