Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinion on Detox Pill for drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by delacroix515, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I was doing some research and realized something about detox pills. I've got a drug test coming up and might use it, so i was hoping for your opinions on what I've found out.

I was looking into these "purity lab U.S.B detox pill"
    All in One U.S.B (Urine Saliva Blood) - Body Detox, all clear

Upon reading the directions and ingredients I realized something important:

Taken properly it is really just the Dilution Method plus a vitamin! Here's why,

1-The directions have the user drink close to a gallon of water before a drug test. So there's your dilution method.

2- The ingredients of the pill you take are as follows -Creatine, Vitamin B12, Sodium, and Vitamin B2. These ingredients are really just the things you lose from your urine if you and using the dilution method. So this pill would seem to balance out the chemicals in your urine to make them look normal, when really you've used the dilution method to try and pass your drug test

Overall I think it could be a viable way for me to pass my test, I have not smoked for a week so far, and will have at least another week until the test. If I follow the directions it seems like a fairly legit way to mask the fact that I am using the dilution method.

Anyone have opinions on the topic? Please don't just say "detox pills don't work" Actually read my post and give me your honest opinion on what I have said! Thanks a lot guys!

2. Water, that's all you need.

3. You aren't technically passing a UA, just masking what you are being tested for.

4. They'll just make you retake it. They can see vitamins just as well as thc.

5. Serial, you are correct in that I would just be masking. But if it works it works.

Jays, that is the point of the pill. The B2 and B12 turn your piss yellow so that it does not look diluted, and a common test to check for dilution is a creatine metabolite test, hence why there is creatine in the pill. From the research I've done these ingredients would serve to make it seem that my urine is normal and not diluted. And dude they don't test for vitamins... just Creatine levels

6. Hydrate man, just hydrate.

7. I heard all that shit doesn't work.

8. USB is an excellent detox. It's very effective. If you have anymore questions about it, feel free to pm me :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. lmao @ them testing for vitamins hahahaha

so should you stop eating food hoping to pass the test too and get all the vitamins out of your system, jesus wtf do they teach you in school

10. [quote name='"AppleCity"']lmao @ them testing for vitamins hahahaha

so should you stop eating food hoping to pass the test too and get all the vitamins out of your system, jesus wtf do they teach you in school[/quote]
    The do test for vitmans so they can tell if you just drank soo much water you diluted your piss. If they send that shit to a lab theyll know

11. Or OP can try working out no more than 25 mins. a day. Works like a charm.

12. Azo pills take 4 and drink a good ammount of water

13. I started my probation back in march and have been tested twice and both times I have passed with those cheap CHAMP detox flush drinks with clean x2. I jut follow the instructions and pee a few times before and once I start peeing a yellow light neon color I know it's working' I also passed having smoked the day before and using detox drink...

14. Most of the people saying it doesn't work are pot heads who probably never been on probation or have had to take quick drug test it really does work for the regular dip stick test""" BUT LAB TEST IT WILL NOT WORK FOR!!!

15. So, for instance. Could I smoke today and wake up tomorrow and take the U.S.B. at 9am and pass the drug test around 4 p.m.?

16. May I ask what type of testing you did. Labcorp at 345pm. Safe?

17. do dilution method. water loading.

18. Hey guys and girls just want to put this up just so y'all know these pills really do work! So stop saying that they don't. I quit smoking 2 days before the test and well shit they worked! I got called to start work on Monday. Just follow the box. Don't eat. Just drink water! Good luck people! Stay safe out there.

19. Does it work i bought it c ause i go see parole 2morrow and i smoke ealrier

20. #20 Throwedezzay713, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    Let's see how it goes today