Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High as Fuck!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaltTokesToo, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Im high as fuck :cool: 4 bowls of Lemon ice adn a .2 ish kief hit in the bong deep :bongin: Who else is high as fuck? Post in the poll!

2. If you had the Medical Lemon I had no way you'd have 4 bowls, you'd be dead asleep after two

3. just had a few bowls of pk in the shower. im baked.

4. CAn i change my poll vote in a few hours?

5. Been dabbing all night. Medicated, not heavy.

6. Itse medical alright, top shelf from my local dispensary, but its 4 bowls over the course of like 2 hours, just finished 2 of the 4 and the kief hit b4 posting this thread, im blown as fuck and caffeine is yoour friend for crashing ;)

7. Naw man i aint smoke nuttin...:(

8. there needs to be an option for
    saw a thread about getting high and decided to get at his bho

9. Looks amazing :) this is supposedly lemon (lemon something lol) x Ice, pretty crazy, crystally as hell, with green and purples, dense as hell but not compressed too.

10. haha anyone know how to edit a poll? :p

11. Haha i dont miss the shower toking days (well having to stealth shower smoke, now i occasionally do just for fun no worries haha) But Nicee

12. And now its time to passout :)

13. holy shit you must be STONED, thats an understatement haha

14. Higher than everyone.

15. Higher than anyone.

16. i got some nice mids, nice and toasted

17. [quote name='"Snowman00"']Higher than everyone.[/quote]

Naww.

18. Too high to decipher the text in these posts.

So i'm high as fuck :SMOKE: